Anyone ever ordered white handle Grip with black blade? [ Example pic inside ]

The Custom Grip program has done very well for us. We have been able to add quite a few new colors with more options on the way. The platform is also going to be a great starting point for other custom knives as well.

Thanks. That is great news

Benchmade said:
The Custom Grip program has done very well for us. We have been able to add quite a few new colors with more options on the way. The platform is also going to be a great starting point for other custom knives as well.

Thanks. That is great news

Agreed. Customise your Benchmade while maintaining the factory warranty.

that blade looks amazing, i just ordered a custom grip, blue, tanto black, black liner silver hardware, silver split arrow clip. i was between white and blue, hope i made the right choice

I like the look of white and black, but have read a few posts of people mentioning the are hard to keep clean.

I have a one on the way :D Benchmade says my order is complete so i expect it to ship and be here soon!
custom grip.jpg

Last edited:
It certainly looks good, but knowing myself a little to well I could never have a white handled knife... Come day 2 and it would not be looking any good anymore..

Thank you sir!

The price for the Limited on a website exclusive of 250 is cheaper than the same knife on BM site.

Just ordered one yesterday. Did not even notice the white scaled option when I ordered an OD scaled grip a few weeks ago. Probably going for the toxic green next.

My only experience with a white grip is my sprint white frn Endura. Spydercos "volcano" texturing may have a lot to do with it, but I found it irritating to try and keep clean. Eventually it got a good scrub with a toothbrush, then a dip in orange rit dye.

If you do not mind. What did you pay for it?

With the S30V it came out to $152.73 shipped. It'll be here next thursday :D I'll def have pics. The knife itself was only 145.
And I'm pretty sure I got the oxidized clip not the painted one shown in the attachment. I just re-made it to get the pic real quick :p

Imagine a walnut bone collector with lasered skulls as on Ryans Mini-Grip....man that would be just uber-cool!

With the S30V it came out to $152.73 shipped. It'll be here next thursday :D I'll def have pics. The knife itself was only 145.
And I'm pretty sure I got the oxidized clip not the painted one shown in the attachment. I just re-made it to get the pic real quick :p

Nice cant wait to see some pics and what you think about the white handles.

Nice cant wait to see some pics and what you think about the white handles.

I'm sure they're gonna be a pain in the neck if I want to keep them clean. I have noticed in only a week my mini ritter collects lots of gunk around the axis and pivot area. I'm curious as to how white they will be, I'm hoping for a pure bright white like the picture suggests.

Simple Green and a clean soft brush works well at keeping the light colored scales clean. You can also put the entire knife into an ultrasonic cleaner with water and simple green and run it through. Just be careful if you do and make sure you dry all the parts very well and re oil them properly.

Back