anyone have a knife shop by a lake???

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanKnives

Banned
i really need a new shop guys and was wondering if anyone could help. i was just getting ready to build a new one and DAMN! the lumberyard just sold the last wood they had
frown.gif
color me bummed!

NO LUMBER?????Well in that case Ill donate a saw so you can cut up your own lummber.Sound good dude???

------------------
Jay
Life is like a box of chocolates,never know what your gona git!

Tim you bad bad man. But I like yah so Ill help yah out, Ive got some old rusty nails and I can send you a bag of yoo hoo cans to make a roof out of. Hope it helps!!

thanx guys! i knew i could count on you all
biggrin.gif
send tar, shingles, windows and a fireplace might be a nice touch too
smile.gif

Tim,

I have some T1-11 siding that I was going to make a play house: you are welcome to it. It is has been stained BARBIE PINK, but you can't see the color from the inside.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Ray 'md2020'

Ooooooooooooh, we have a huge pile of pallets out back, I can load up that truck with them, and you can do a modular floor. They are different heights, sizes, and woods, but this way your feet don't get dusty! You will feel like a penguin hopping around on an iceberge.
biggrin.gif
Doooo beeee doooo beeee do - BEWARE of the Penguin!
smile.gif

------------------
Ray 'md2020'

Hey Tim, You want the concrete blocks the 73 duster in my backyard is sitting on?? I bet they'ed make damn good stools
smile.gif

Tim, you're welcome to move into my shop!!!!! I've got lots of tools and space thats just sittin there gatherin rust.

------------------

Always think of your fellow knife makers as partners in the search for the perfect blade, not as people trying to compete with you and your work!

L6, you are a true rarity. Most of us have a shop that's too small to begin with and then we fill it with so much junk we can barely work in it. Empty shop space is a luxury!
smile.gif

Carl

L6 you actually have free space in your shop?!?! wowzer i dont think i have heard that one before lol. is it on a lake?
biggrin.gif

No lake, bout 1/4 mile from the Gulf of Mexico though!!! Oh yeah, the reason I have so much space in my shop is cause my fat ass aint out there workin on knives. I'm prayin some fishing will cure me. You are more than welcome in my shop anytime!!!
Take care!! Michael

------------------

Always think of your fellow knife makers as partners in the search for the perfect blade, not as people trying to compete with you and your work!

You are in luck! You don't have to buld a shop, move a lake or any of that. Heres the deal, the corner of my arena for my horses is flooded right now, theres your lake
wink.gif
And 30ft away my neighbors have a small 10X12 storage barn that is a little rotten and kind of jammed full of ****, but I bet they'd let you use it. Hell they may not even notice. Oh yeah it doesn't have electricity or lights inside but those are just novelties right? And the flood light on the side of my barn might be just enough to give you some good shadows at night, if you leave the doors open
biggrin.gif

So what do you say? are you interested? You'll need to move fast. That lake may not be there very long, but then it may be there forever if this rain doesn't quit.

------------------
Fix it right the first time, use Baling Wire !

Listen, Stihl is going to cut down the butternut tree in my backyard, if you want it ,its all yours.

------------------
INDIAN GEORGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back