anyone have a knife shop by a lake???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey George,bought time you climbed out of that basement.Hey tell the guys about the ferari you have.They`ll never believe you own a very fast ferari.
wink.gif

Cool to stop by sunday???

------------------
Jay
Life is like a box of chocolates,never know what your gona git!

What could be nicer than a rustic stone and log cabin for a shop?
I'll let you have all the rocks on my 80 acres if you come and haul em away!

guys,

i am overwhelmed by your generosity! jesus now do i go to michigan, florida, montana??? man this is more confusing than i thought it would be
biggrin.gif

Well maybe if somebody sent you a plane ticket. I'd send one but the only travel agent in town is out of them.

Take my first class ticket upgrade, Tim - pick the state, and I will mail it out with those black screw, and Black G-10 for those tactical Slivers .
wink.gif

Hey Tim, I heard that there were some lakefront spots on Uranus. Maybe it was just wet spots. Have to go check.

Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content, Knife content,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back