• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Anyone have experience with Peter Rassenti's warranty?

I thought Maprik who is a member on BFC was doing his warranty work. Search in the knife makers section under services offered. You might want to try and get a hold of him

Yup. I provide repairs and reconditioning of Peter's knives for Peter. Spa work, lock issues, blade centering, detent. Pretty much any issues you need resolved I can help.
Text me at 971-678-1826.

I can attest to Maprik’s work. Peter told me that Canada has tighten their laws and sending him a knife would be dicey, thus he said send it in to Phil (maprik), who as I understand it is his authorized repair guy in the US.

I sent in a satori that had wear marks on the handles, a weak detent and the blade needed a bit of sharpening.

Phil was extremely communicative, offering his ideas on what might be the best option for refinish etc.

He then works very fast, getting the knife back to me in less than 2 weeks.

When I said I wanted a spa for the knife that is literally what I got, the knife came back looking like it belongs on a table at Blade.

I would highly recommend Philip anyone is thinking about sending in a Rassenti knife.

Back