• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

anyone heard from Chris Conaway / Sheepdog Knives?

Has anyone heard from Chris Conaway recently? I had an order pending with him, with a 50% deposit already placed. Last message I received was in late 2018, saying he started working on my knife. Nothing since - I sent him an email and an Instagram message last week, with no response.

I know he switched to part time knifemaking a while back, but his Instagram account has been quite since December 2018.

Has anyone heard from Chris Conaway recently? I had an order pending with him, with a 50% deposit already placed. Last message I received was in late 2018, saying he started working on my knife. Nothing since - I sent him an email and an Instagram message last week, with no response.

I know he switched to part time knifemaking a while back, but his Instagram account has been quite since December 2018.
It seems that he is still active This link may be helpful https://www.knifecenter.com/brand/575/sheepdog-chris-conaway-custom-knives

I got advice from an avid collector to stay away from sheepdog customs. I can't find the message he sent with more details but I'm kind of glad I didn't. This was like two years ago though.

One of the worst knives I ever owned, maybe the loss of only half your money is a

Back