Anyone know where the rodent 6 went?

It was on the website, available then seemed to disappear one day last week. Not under sold out or no longer available either...

A seriously under-rated knife. I have a custom shop one in-bound. Glad I got in when I did. :)

A seriously under-rated knife. I have a custom shop one in-bound. Glad I got in when I did. :)
Ya got lucky. I got a couple others on the way but wanted my girlfriend to get me a rodent 6 as an engagement gift this spring when I get her a ring (I negotiated it in). Now not sure what knife.

I'm guessing it's gone man. That's one that doesn't pop up on the exchange too much, but you might watch for one there.

I don't know if people have started getting their jackmandus yet, but there was a run of them early in operation two weeks. So you might watch the exchange, there will probably be some folks that let them go once they start shipping. Which, I think, should be getting close.

The Jackmandu was 2 weeks after the Ratweiler. I received my 1/4" Ratweiler this week; but haven't been billed for the 3/16", yet.
I've got 2 Jack's coming - one in black canvas, one in green/black g10. (Both tanker) No word from the Swamp; but I haven't asked.

I've been billed for both, but haven't received either yet. So in this case, the jackmandu might really be 'two weeks' after the RW :D

Oddly, my RW order is marked Shipped, and moved to Completed...(Usually it says partially shipped, when one of two is sent).

That's too bad if the Rodent 6 is gone. I'm glad I got one, and I for sure won't let mine go. It's a hard working user, and one of my go-to blades. I thinned the shoulders on it to the point it is almost a convex, and it cuts and shaves with the best of them. Mine is black micarta on sage, for the custom shop. I was tempted to spring for full flat grind, but don't think it really needs it.

Hmm, I think I wasn't registered with an account when the jackmandu orders were being taken. I'm awaiting my first 2 swamprat / busse knives. The rodent 3 I was asking you all about, and a ratmandu. I've only had an account for 2 weeks and when I first registered I asked about the jackmandu and rodent solution but they said there is no plans to do a re-release at this time.

The Rodent Solution pops up pretty frequently on the exchange, that one shouldn't be terribly hard to land. It hasn't been discontinued long, so yeah it seems too soon for them to do a re-release.

Jackmandu was fairly early in the releases in Op2Wks. Just checked my order, and I ordered in mid-Nov., 2015. As I recall, it was the typical release, only available for 3 or 4 days before they were "sold out."

I'm hoping to see a couple on the show table at knob creek. Got one there last year, hope.to score another

Back