Anything Goes - all discussion allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is cool, but you poor thing have a blackberry? these are devices straight from hell!

only if your knife is sharp and your fire is hot, I couldn't think of anything better when lost and cold with no supplies!

I'll hopefully be attending college near there so I may hit you up on that offer, I got accepted into Carson-Newman college, the college is in TN. I'm just waiting to hear from the Army if I have earned a scholarship.

Cool. Stay with it. I'm going to have to quit school to work cause the damn Gubmint's taking so long getting me my GI Bill. Me and Cynthia are gonna be homeless on the street if I don't figger out some way to make some money soon. Thinking about the County Sherriff's Dept.

Cool. Stay with it. I'm going to have to quit school to work cause the damn Gubmint's taking so long getting me my GI Bill. Me and Cynthia are gonna be homeless on the street if I don't figger out some way to make some money soon. Thinking about the County Sherriff's Dept.

I have to run and pick up my sister, I'll be back later. Good luck with the job hunt, I'm probably going to have to give up the one I have to find a better one, thankfully I'm only supporting myself so it's not too bad. The pay is barely enough for cost of gas for my truck.

? jeff, have you ever be approched or had anything to do with the tv show survivor, yes I know what they do is like a cake walk to the training you do, but was wondering if you have ever been an advisor to them?

Not at all. Never had anything to do with the show.

A Catholic priest, a Rabbi, and a Baptist minister are discussing how they give offerings.

The priest says "We draw a circle on the floor, throw the money in the air, and what ever lands in the circle is for God!!"

The Rabbi said they had a similar technique. "However, when we throw the money, what ever lands OUTSIDE the circle is for God!"

The Baptist was chuckling softly to himself.

"Well, how do you do it?" the other two asked.

"Well," he said, "when it comes time for us to give our offering, we just throw the money in the air, and what ever God wants, he keeps!!" :)

That joke is so old it has dinosaur shit on it!

ok, maybe you have been asked this before but... you have traveled the world and met all kinds of people, jeff what is the strangest shit you have seen in your adventures?

if you don't mind me asking!

ok, maybe you have been asked this before but... you have traveled the world and met all kinds of people, jeff what is the strangest shit you have seen in your adventures?

if you don't mind me asking!

Some of the folks that enjoy posting up pictures of fat men in their underwear on this forum! Now that is some strange shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back