Anything goes three...The trifecta of stoopid goes on.

part 3? :eek:

well as i was saying my dogs went insane because of the fireworks.

hope everyone had a good day! :thumbup:

I had an excellent day! Plenty of guitar playing, sushi eating, knife sharpening and whittling while listening to the stones... If only work didn't have to come tomorrow I'd love a week of doing this!

ugh........it was all good, until we got rear ended. YES. AGAIN. i know we're magnets for idiots. I need ANOTHER new bumper and the truck fixed AGAIN! :mad:

@gundude73, first 4th with the new family dog and he did pretty good. Once the fireworks started he just stayed by my side. My last dog a Rottweiler always freaked out and tried hiding in the weirdest places.

@Mrs.Shotgunner11, I feel you pain... I been rear ended 3 times in LA traffic. At least it was a different car each time.

Why is it that poorly written literature always comes in threes? :D

Had a great first 4th with my little dude. Didn't get to stay up for the fireworks, though, on account of a long drive home and work this morning. Perhaps next year! :)

Sat on a dock on the Mississippi and watched fireworks friday night, and last night sat on my back steps and watched different ones.

The dogs were very good, though they HATE when I light fireworks.

ugh........it was all good, until we got rear ended. YES. AGAIN. i know we're magnets for idiots. I need ANOTHER new bumper and the truck fixed AGAIN! :mad:

you need to put something like this on:
triple_tow_ball.jpg

or this grape-fruit sized monster rated at 4 tons! nothing says "back the f*&$ off!" like this one :eek:
giant_tow_ball.jpg

Been hit a few times as well, the best is when an old guy backed into me and tried to keep going like I was a curb to just power over...didn't stop till I beeped and backed up. Crushed his whole trunk. Of course it was blamed on me. He took my company to court only to be shown the surveillance footage of me waiting for a spot on the other side of him. People are stupid!!!

2-4th's this year-weather was so bad last night several places cancelled until tonight. I watched the Boston Pops display on TV and went to bed-ahhh old age I love it !!

I still have a hangover from last night... shit. The fireworks were pretty pathetic too if I do say so myself. Oh well... dinner was great and it was a nice night so I can't complain.

I still have a hangover from last night... shit. The fireworks were pretty pathetic too if I do say so myself. Oh well... dinner was great and it was a nice night so I can't complain.

what were you drinking? need to drink lots of water before and after drinking to prevent a hangover. half the time i post here i'm wasted :D

Boston Lager... I think I was slightly dehydrated as I was drinking too-it's been cool, 75 degrees or so all week-but the 4% humidity sucks the moisture right out of your body. I have been keeping a stainless steel water bottle on me and I'm pretty good about drinking it regularly but the dryness in combination with the beer made me miserable today.

Back