Anything goes three...The trifecta of stoopid goes on.

I get verbose when I'm drunk-you can easily tell what I posted last night because there's no way I could remember or use those words when I'm sober, lol...

Like the clumsy idiot i am, I tripped by the pool while trying to throw a bucket of cold water on brother in law, ripped one of my toe nails off, then got drunk to ease the pain. It was an interesting 4th.

Pics of toe to follow...

Like the clumsy idiot i am, I tripped by the pool while trying to throw a bucket of cold water on brother in law, ripped one of my toe nails off, then got drunk to ease the pain. It was an interesting 4th.

Pics of toe to follow...

Cant wait! :p

Sounds like a nasty wound though. Heal well.
Bucket trick is classic though :) Specially if he didn't see you, but my guess is that he'd probably heard you scream after ripping your toe nail.

If you are shooting off your own fireworks, make absolutely, gosh-darn, bottom-line, no BS certain that regardless of how many adult beverages you've had, you load the pyrotechnic charges in the correct orientation.:eek: If you load upside down - the results, while quite spectacular, will ruin the rest of your night.

Boo my day blows all ready. Its 105 almost and my 3 year old boys gotta wear an eye patch till his eye gets stronger or if that doesn't work surgery to fix his ocular muscle

we had 4.5" of rain Sunday, bracketed by occasional showers Saturday and Monday.
I was still able to smoke a brisket & 3 racks of ribs, then grill marinaded pork steaks for lunch yesterday. (it was either cook outside or be cooped up inside with 7 adults, 4 kids, 4 dogs, and the cranky 6 month old - put on a hat and went outside)
Found a new beer, too - and it's even good -- Buffalo Sweat (cream stout) from the Tallgrass Brewery.

Toe Pic, And dont give me any "That doesn't look to bad" CRAP! It hurts no matter how bad it looks, try wearing shoes.

CIMG0043_400x535shkl.jpg

Ewwww. Foot injuries suck. I've got a horrible case of athletes foot right now. So I drive from job to job sans shoes to keep them dry. Wonder if jungle boots make good work boots?

Nasty!!!
Look bad or not when it's nail related it sucks!!!!!
Ripping and nails do NOT go well together!!!

Ewwww. Foot injuries suck. I've got a horrible case of athletes foot right now. So I drive from job to job sans shoes to keep them dry. Wonder if jungle boots make good work boots?
yes, they do.
you might also try the wicking socks with silver threads in them for anti-microbial

weee...nothing like riding a bike down a steep street going 30 mph shirtless on a freaking humid, 85 deg night! another reason i'm thankful to be a guy.

...and yes, i've had a few glasses of maker's mark. shirtless but wearing a full face helmet. safety first ;)

weee...nothing like riding a bike down a steep street going 30 mph shirtless on a freaking humid, 85 deg night! another reason i'm thankful to be a guy.

...and yes, i've had a few glasses of maker's mark. shirtless but wearing a full face helmet. safety first ;)

This is amazing
keep rockin. :thumbup:

Nothing wrong with that, just keep your pants on to avoid road rash on your boys...:p

jv-

makers + water = WIN. my buddy put me onto that odd mixture (to me at least) and it was really good. i'm more of a jameson guy though.

anyone feel like doing a bladeforum newbie a big favor? the misses and i entered into a random home decor contest and we need votes. we moved in about 6 months ago, but as you can tell, we focused a LOT on the bar area, being the drinkers we are.

http://blog.grahambrown.com/us/wp-content/plugins/wp-photocontest/viewimg.php?img_id=25&post_id=969&order=chrono

click on the bottom to vote for us so we can win some cash for more alcoho... i mean for home furnishings! any help would be appreciated.

Random thought: After a 5-day weekend it is very hard to get motivated/organized at work.

Random thought: After a 5-day weekend it is very hard to get motivated/organized at work.

Can understand kinda...been working 14 days straight with only one day off.Air conditioners won't fix themselves for some reason.

Back