Anything goes three...The trifecta of stoopid goes on.

later tonight i'm going to meet gary fisher. he's visiting a local shop here to promote the '11 bikes. can't wait!

A girl walking down the middle of a street impeded the way of my truck today. Out of concern for her safety, I politely informed her that the street is not the sidewalk. Then later down the same street in my friend's yard, her angry drug-addicted parents came to confront me. "Oh, you're her parents? Now I see why she was doing that!"

met gary fisher, the grand father of the mountain bike, the other night.

jay_gary_fisher.jpg

Think I'm gonna go buy some paint stripper and grapefruit after work and strip my junglas and patina it. Might do the HEST too... hmmmm

Just saw on the news..... Some guy in San Fransisco is trying to get a ballot to ban circumcision on infant boys. Trying to make it illegal, and of you do have your son circumsized, you and the doctor get fined and possible jail time. Ironic thing is.... this dumb ass has never been married and does not have any kids.... Another :thumbdn: for idiotic people

Just saw on the news..... Some guy in San Fransisco is trying to get a ballot to ban circumcision on infant boys. Trying to make it illegal, and of you do have your son circumsized, you and the doctor get fined and possible jail time. Ironic thing is.... this dumb ass has never been married and does not have any kids.... Another :thumbdn: for idiotic people

Fool is missing more than his foreskin then. :thumbdn: There was a idiot who had stickers and decals all over his car about the horrors associated with circumcision... I always wondered who'd be a fan of smegma. No one I dated.

which hurts less - having it done at birth or having it done at 20 when he gets an infection?...

which hurts less - having it done at birth or having it done at 20 when he gets an infection?...

That's what I'm saying!! And some women do not care for turtle necks haha. When my son is born (prob in another week or two!!) he's getting it done, even if some childless hippy does'nt want me to, sorry if I offended any hippies.... :)

The idiocy of banning something like that aside, the risk of an infection is not really that high. Most men over here are not circumcised, and I have yet to meet a man that had an infection.

perhaps I have a skewed view on it (quite likely, actually) as I have several relatives who are nurses and have heard a lot of horror stories about people who don't understand personal hygeine and do get infections. (they especially like to tell the horror stories at meal time)
I do not think infections are common, but I do think circumcision should be a parent's right to choose.

The decal idiot was something other than a hippy, still the whole idea of having to teach hygiene down there to a toddler is unpleasant in the extreme.

Boys like dirt.

Got up at 5:00AM today and rode my bike with some friends out to a local lake to watch the sunrise... The wind was chilly but it was a good time and a very pretty sunrise.

This may or may not be another sign that sanity is not among my stronger character traits.

The idiocy of banning something like that aside, the risk of an infection is not really that high. Most men over here are not circumcised, and I have yet to meet a man that had an infection.

yeah, from what i understand the US has the highest rate of circumcision for non medical/non religious purposes. being english, no one i know over in the UK is circumcised, but over here, everyone i know is.

Whats wrong with you people????

Freaks

Ha Ha, yeah time to change the subject..... So my wife and I went to the mall today to grab a bite and walk around a bit.... The mall we go to is in more up an upper class town. Walking around we spot some random guy wearing bright blue running shorts, wife beater, a grey zip up hoody, and totaly sporting a mullet. Basically a Joe Dirt look alike. Around here that's just not something you see everyday.... I'll give the guy a :thumbup: though for doin his thing and not giving a crap what other people think.

Oh forgot to mention when we got into our home town watching some random crackhead dancing on the corner of the street with his pants around his ankles, and jacket half way off..... which works out great in the pouring rain.

Ha Ha, yeah time to change the subject..... So my wife and I went to the mall today to grab a bite and walk around a bit.... The mall we go to is in more up an upper class town. Walking around we spot some random guy wearing bright blue running shorts, wife beater, a grey zip up hoody, and totaly sporting a mullet. Basically a Joe Dirt look alike. Around here that's just not something you see everyday.... I'll give the guy a :thumbup: though for doin his thing and not giving a crap what other people think.

Oh forgot to mention when we got into our home town watching some random crackhead dancing on the corner of the street with his pants around his ankles, and jacket half way off..... which works out great in the pouring rain.

I see you live in the land of fruits and nuts, that explains your post 100%. :)

Back