April showers bring SNARK flowers... (Chat thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night hikin' tonight in South Mountain and just scared up a rattler. It was so frickin loud that it actually managed to get my attention through the Goatwhore I was blasting in my headphones. Been putting a 3gal jug of water in my pack and really feel like I'm getting stronger fast. Now I just need to find a source for tactical hiking diapers...

that could explain it...fear makes your head swell. LMFAO

Dude, startling a rattlesnake is a very memorable experience! I've done it twice. Once on Camp Pendleton as a boot I stepped on ones neck(very lucky). The second time was round here on a favored trail. Big 5 and a half footer, loud as hell. Like a racking shotgun or incoming artillery, attention getting for sure.

I know an old man who came face to face with a rattler. He said it wasn't much fun.

I was at the wrecking yard after work tonight and saw this and made me think of thrillbilly knowing what a ford man he is!! i hope it works never posted video
[video=youtube;Pq5JjAunyuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq5JjAunyuo&context=C4389859ADvjVQa1PpcFN3sff4m0rixqd6LC4GHWFV KlciCzd3WcA=[/video]

Last edited:
Dude, startling a rattlesnake is a very memorable experience! I've done it twice. Once on Camp Pendleton as a boot I stepped on ones neck(very lucky). The second time was round here on a favored trail. Big 5 and a half footer, loud as hell. Like a racking shotgun or incoming artillery, attention getting for sure.

Hey, Camp Pendleton! I got pulled over at night there one time because I was taking a girl home and apparently I was "driving erratically" :D

Hey, Camp Pendleton! I got pulled over at night there one time because I was taking a girl home and apparently I was "driving erratically" :D

Yeah the gate guard pulled me out of the vehicle once to do a field sobriety test. I was the only stone sober one of the bunch. I took a few girls home for my drunk buddies. They let me go, but it pissed me off. Just doing their jobs I suppose.

I was at the wrecking yard after work tonight and saw this and made me think of thrillbilly knowing what a ford man he is!! i hope it works never posted video
[video=youtube;Pq5JjAunyuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq5JjAunyuo&context=C4389859ADvjVQa1PpcFN3sff4m0rixqd6LC4GHWFV KlciCzd3WcA=[/video]

thats awesome. to bad it wasnt a mustang...

Just paid for my ZT0561. That should be a fun one.

Nice, thrill is orange. Been thinking about that. Will have to see if I can sell the occasional blade to help fund my hobby. The wife is starting to worry about the steel that's amassing in our house.

wow, i'm awake, and it's not raining like promised. breezy, lovely day.

what to do... i know... eat, drink, sit on porch, goto range later and do archery and bullseye pistol at 33 and 75 feet, and uh, be lazy.

then perhaps a motorcycle ride. to a run store :) moo hah hah.

LATER, i have to tear my library apart, and cull a lot of junk.

perhaps find a lot of (non) Becker knives to sell for toys. valentine 1 radar deetector. other junk. so much junk :)

It's a great day to make the puppets dance for some quick rapid fire contests Bladite. ;)

okay, a quick contest.

done!

nobody signed up. too bad.

next one will last a little longer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back