Are You A HOG??? . . . (Part 2). . . Online Induction!!!

You did it way cooler than I did...!
I'm glad to hear you haven't killed quite as many...
Keep it a hunting hobby!!

That place was a hell hole...
And to tell the truth, I'm not very proud of myself for the things we had to
do to keep the line moving... not very sporting, I'll say that...

Nice to meet you rsdeke!
Randy aka Sixx...

Nice to meet you too SIXX!

Last edited:
I've got blades no one has ever seen.

I've got hidden blades, I keep em in control
But if you ever see them, you won't tell a soul.

Trying to perfect that line

Ok, don't Laff at my White trash, Redneck, Blue Collar, rap vibes...
And I'll help you out!!

"I've got hidden blades in my Control!
And if you ever see em, you won't tell a soul..."

I am a Avid outdoorsman, I enjoy country life, hunting, fishing, farming, canning, backcountry Hiking and camping. I've hiked 1,267 miles of the AT in three different trips. INFI is my favorite steel, preferred blades, ASHBM, Battle Saw, BB13,NMFSH, NMSFNO, TG Family, Swatmandu, MrS, AD's and a new blade to me from Chad Pritle the High Street. It came to me as new and unused and it doesn't appear to have been. It is however as dull as a butter knife, as soon as I have this corrected I will have a new favorite EDC.

I am a Avid outdoorsman, I enjoy country life, hunting, fishing, farming, canning, backcountry Hiking and camping. I've hiked 1,267 miles of the AT in three different trips. INFI is my favorite steel, preferred blades, ASHBM, Battle Saw, BB13,NMFSH, NMSFNO, TG Family, Swatmandu, MrS, AD's and a new blade to me from Chad Pritle the High Street. It came to me as new and unused and it doesn't appear to have been. It is however as dull as a butter knife, as soon as I have this corrected I will have a new favorite EDC.
Did you ever come thru Roan Mountain, Tennessee on your hike thru the AT?

Ill take my initiation in a black and blue g10 frame on desert sage paper please. How long is the wait?

Yep. I'd be in for this. I never happen to be free around Blade Show time, so this would be the next best thing....

You can usually find me someplace on the road going from city to city pushing buttons and working late into the night. And, when I'm out, my console of choice is a Hog 4, so there you go.

When I'm not on the road, you can find me hanging out with my wife and my big dog Murray. (125 lb Newfoundland puppy) Or behind the scope of a rifle working on that one mile shot.

Last edited:
One of the more lively and fun to read posts going all the way back to the original post...great stuff all!

Very excited about the possibility of being inducted - I know I have to go to blade at some point, although who knows when...

Just like everyone else still breathing- I have my whole life ahead of me - I am only 37 and getting younger, healthier and wiser everyday!

Murman - I am a big fan of the Good Book and the Big Book (disciple of both you might say) - I chair a Thursday night book study each week 'round these parts.

C

I've been a carrier of Pigs for quite some time now, as this was taken in 88.

FSsmcCK.jpg

Mrs. gruntmedik went to the grocery the other day.

891WSVU.jpg

She said I'm not as romantic as I was when we dated, so I wrote her a poem.

t8EohVm.jpg

Haven't been feeling myself lately.

ma0e8su.jpg

So the Dr. suggested I eat more salads.

ngeMnxk.jpg

I said nothing good could come from that.

L1QT3pE.jpg

So, this is my cause, my case if you will, for becoming a HOG.

8c5o5GC.jpg

Gruntmedik!!!
How you doing?
You are a mean looking Hombre, I tell you what!

I recently got a great deal on a Dual Talon Battle Mistress from Gruntmedik!
Perfect transaction, and great guy!
Thanks again Bud!

Back