Art Knives and Working Knives

...If I knew French, this is where I'd add a phrase to the effect of...well done, my friend...to try and make me look more erudite. ;)

I am sure glad you didn't Phil, you are erudite enough. I already feel like a caveman compared to you guys. ;)

With all my kidding around, even if I can't participate much in the discussion, I do appreciate all of it and I am even starting to understand a few things. After reading it over a few dozen times of course. :eek:

I have a bad habit of over simplifying things..The whole "Artsy' knives dont cut" thing makes no sense..If it dosnt cut its not a knife to start with..Its just a knife shaped object..
As far as haters, well their just gonna hate..The world keeps spinnin' and the sun keeps risin'..Pay em' no mind..

Everyone has thier own taste in size, style, etc. What I like someone else might not and vise versa. Even if a peice does not appeal to my taste I always appreciate the skill put in to make it. Just nice to have makers out there who can accomodate all needs out there.

Back