• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Artemis CL - Full Tang Bushcraft/Hunting Knife (SOLD)

Igneous_Edged_Tools

KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey everyone,

Ive had this blade for awhile and Id really like to give her a home. I am dropping the price from $260 to $195. This blade has a beautiful hybrid sheath which is a holstex sheath wrapped in premium leather with right handed vertical and horizontal belt loops. It gives the function of holstex and the class of leather all in one. Please shot me an offer if the price does not quite fit your budget.

Handle Material: Figured Walnut

Blade Material: Differentially Heat Treated W2

- Hand-Forged Blade With Minimal Stock Removal

- 400 Grit Hand Rubbed & Acid Washed Finish

-Brass Pin Stock

-Brute De Forged Flats

-Shavin Sharp

-Hybrid Sheath (Holstex sheath wrapped with premium leather)

Dimensions |OAL:10 1/2"|Blade:5"|Handle:5"|Thickness: 3/16"|

Price: 195$ (Includes Free USPS Priority Shipping for CONUS & Covers any other transaction fees) [Offers are considered]

[International shipping costs an additional $20]

[Price listed here is special and may differ from our website pricing]

Please make sure the useable handle length is at least a little greater than the width of your palm before deciding to purchase.

If you are interested in purchasing or have any questions please feel free to contact me at igneousedgedtools@gmail.com . You can also send me a private message on here as well however I am sometimes not notified so if there is any delay in my response please send me an email. Thanks for looking!
IMG_1408%281%29.JPG
IMG_1407%281%29.JPG
IMG_1406.JPG
IMG_1387.JPG
img_1330-jpg.912552

img_1331-jpg.912553
img_1334-jpg.912554
img_1335-jpg.912555

I'm going to follow your suggestion here; I like the knife but I have big mitts. What's the dimension from the guard to the "point" on the underside of the grip?

I'm going to follow your suggestion here; I like the knife but I have big mitts. What's the dimension from the guard to the "point" on the underside of the grip?
The blade was already sold but we can make you a blade that fits your hand dimensions custom if you'd like!

Back