• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ARtsig1?

Come on guys, that land deal only closed 9 months ago. Give the guy time to buy those money orders and get 'em in the mail. He's probably just a little disorganized. After all,

ARtsig1 said:
it is VERY, VERY close to the dispersement point. Once I receive the monies I will begin the process of paying back those who are owed. I am even going to pay a 10% over fee for interest the money might have earned so that no one feels too cheated. The 10% figure is above what an average savings account would pay. I would also welcome everyone who I owe to please post back once you receive your funds, plus the 10% so that everyone else knows the deal. This land sale is no figment of the imagination, and I only ask for patience...

So there you go - the land deal is no figment of his imagination, plus everybody's getting an extra 10%. When did we start becoming such a skeptical society??? ;)

10% with full payment?

BAWAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!

Art has probably sold the land 11 times while not even owning the freaking land!!!

Heres to Hoping "Uncle Artie" goes OUT with a BIG BANG this 4th.:barf:
LD

Hey Art, here's one for you.
kick2thenuts.gif

tidefan said:
How did the land sale go??:rolleyes:

It went very well. Art was able to sell the land twice!!!!

I hear he is selling the State of kansas next and as soon as he gets paid he will pay everyone back plus 10% because "that what banks do", right Art?:rolleyes: :jerkit:

faggot:mad: :mad: :grumpy:

I know that this probably isn't going to help anyone get what Art owes them, but we can't just forget about him.

Back