ASH 1 Special HOG Edition. . . Details and Specs. . .

Wowee. I like that combo! (the muddy/ tan). Has the linen tigerhide been used on any of the other LE's?

I think the Tigerhide might look different this time.. if the knife looks anything like this though, it'll be amazing ... .320" !!!!! :eek::thumbup:

It will match amazing with oiled up Tigerhide, which looks brown.

Jerry, what will the thickness of the HOG Edition be????? :confused:

Very cool combo boss!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Jerry, what will the thickness of the HOG Edition be????? :confused:

Jerry's post from the home forum...

Specs will be the same as the Combat Grade, but I'm too drunk to remember any of the other details!!! . . . It will be cool!!!

Can't wait for this one....

When I read the colours I thought it would be like the SFNO in the pic

BusseSFNOMR.jpg

The Special HOG Edition will be a combat grade ASH 1 with a Muddy Trough Brown Blade and Magnum Tiger Hide Handles!!!!. . . . Very Cool!!!

It will have the Busse Combat logo on the blade as well as the name of the HOG underneath it. . .

*** We are only etching your HOG name. . . Not your real name, not your high school football nickname, not your dog's name, etc. . . . There are NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Nuke On my wayward HOGs! :thumbup:

Jerry :D

Got to love the muddy brown. You the man Jerry.

.320" as of right now. . . . That should offer plenty of extra stock for Grinducci to assassinate. . . . :eek:

Jerry

Maybe you should put "Grinducci" :eek: on it instead of "Porkducci", naaaaa, I ordered some plain old CG ones to practice on!

Back