ASH 1 Special HOG Edition. . . Details and Specs. . .

That looks awesome! Thank you very much for this special offer.

Thanks for such a generous offer on this Hoggish blade!

*hooves blown clear off*

Out-bleeping-standing, Boss. I've probably missed the answer to this but... Is the tiger hide linen or G-10 ? Thought I'd heard something about the original SHs having linen handles. Pete/PIGmsayre ***Sorry, just found the answer. It is LINEN.***

This is great, now I will have three ASH-1's! Its very exciting to think about my HOG name being on the blade.......:D:thumbup:

Jerry,

What are you going to do in the case of a HOG that has a temporary HOG name for the year the knife is released? :confused: :confused:

Like say.... "Princess Porkgunner". :foot:

Wow! Everyone will be pleased.

Well...not everyone. LOL

Don't get me wrong....I think this is very awesome and for 167.00 dollars its a bargain! Personally, I like my stanard grip on my BATAC so I have misgiving about mags. Also not a big fan of coating but....hey....it will say BlackBacon on it!!

Jerry,

What are you going to do in the case of a HOG that has a temporary HOG name for the year the knife is released? :confused: :confused:

That would look good, inscribed in PINK on the blade...

I think I'm going to have to go ...'the extra mile.'

Since Mrs. OP was inducted ... I just might have to make sure she gets her HOG special, too. :D

After all, I just need to buy another LE and CG.

Well...not everyone. LOL

Don't get me wrong....I think this is very awesome and for 167.00 dollars its a bargain! Personally, I like my stanard grip on my BATAC so I have misgiving about mags. Also not a big fan of coating but....hey....it will say BlackBacon on it!!

For $167... strip it and sand it.

Jerry,

I think a laser etched picture of her would be better:thumbup:

Sand lightly. The engraving is through the coating and into the steel itself. But not too far, as I discovered when I reprofiled a GW...

Outstanding!!

mantle.jpg

FANFREAKINGTASTIC

Tigerhide has become my all time favorite handle slab! Ok, it's a toss up with Snakeskin...but SS dosen't come in Mags, so Tiger Hide has got it beat by a pig's nose!;)

WOW BOSS :thumbup: I am so glad that I pulled the trigger on both...Course I knew I would be :D I am happier than....
attachment.php

Back