Ash-2

I am not big on serrations from a usability standpoint, but an ASH covered with the teeth from the Anni Mojo would look SICK!!!! But hey, in all honesty, I would just prefer a re-release of the basic CG ASH-1. Full Height Convex Grind, 0.33" Thick, Black Coating or Comp Finish, with Hand Shaped Magnum Pumpkin Scales please:D

Mumm! Satin please, one thick (.25), one thin (.19), and one MONSTER (.33) :thumbup:
Bring them now!!!! :D

Ya know, I think 7.5" is the ideal fixed blade length, but there is just something about the shape and overall design of the ASH-1 that makes its 6.5" blade fit so perfectly!:thumbup:

Put me down for a 7.5 I have no will to resist such a great idea Thanx GFJ....:thumbup::thumbup:

I have always said one of the best blades going and it should be a Full Flat Grind, 7.5" ASH-1 with a blade height of 1.75" . That way it would drop in a Spec-Ops with out all the stupid reshaping.

I just received an ASH Whacker prototype yesterday. I'm extremely happy with it. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I think it will be a very versatile camp knife. Big enough but still small enough. 7.5" is too big for an all around outdoors knife for what I do. I think a run of ASH Whacker would be awesome. I'd buy another one just for a spare.

Dont mess with the best....just re-release the ASH1 as is in all three blade thickness' ...!!!!!!!!! NOW !!!!!!!!!

Dont mess with the best....just re-release the ASH1 as is in all three blade thickness' ...!!!!!!!!! NOW !!!!!!!!!

What is it with the Air down under that brings out such common sense.....Mate....AGREED!!!!!!

Back