Ash-2

...errr, guys?..... Looking at pics of ASHes. I see different handles.

Seems there are straight and nuclear? Which to choose?

No difference in the handles (grips yes but handle shape and angle is the same on all ASH1s are the same).

No where is the order page again..... ??

Sleep ??? Funny you say that, I am just about to do so, just finished cleaning "our" ASH1 and put it away on the way to bed !!!!

Hey fellas!!!

...I just checked up on the B8 thread. Guess what? THEY got Jaxx so desperate that he's down to bribes in order to get the B8 ball rolling.... Reckon we ought to consider?;)

We must provide an offer Jerry cannot refuse.....;) Any ideas? Andy your kidneys and liver sound like a start!! haha:thumbup:

Hey fellas!!!

...I just checked up on the B8 thread. Guess what? THEY got Jaxx so desperate that he's down to bribes in order to get the B8 ball rolling.... Reckon we ought to consider?;)

Hmmm. Sounds like both, a reasonable offer and, something Jerry could use;)

Look if Jerry comes to the party on this I will be happy to send a life sized nude picture of myself !!!!! Or maybe just promise NOT to ;)

Look if Jerry comes to the party on this I will be happy to send a life sized nude picture of myself !!!!! Or maybe just promise NOT to ;)

Better not. I've read in the, almost, famous and unauthorized biography of Jerry Busse ( "the man of steel: story of an empire") that Jerry once saw THE picture of Burt Reynolds, naked, on a bear skin..... That day, is the day Jerry started drinking.... True story that....;)

Last edited:
I'll take one for the team and look at the nekkid Andy pic if it will BRING THE ASH back!!!! :eek: ;)

That's what you all say here.... you should see how many PMs I have received wanting an autographed copy..!!!!!!

Back