• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ask not for whom the ding tolls-- it tolls for me Sale : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
FOR SALE:

Had to settle up with the Bossman on my V8's, who knows what I'll have to sell when the Dings on the Forsaken Mistress<es>, Forsaken Gemini, and nuked 14's come due :eek::eek::eek::eek: ...

But you know the mantra...NO REGRETS!!!

Stripetitioned NMSFNO
*Tim made her shine like platinum
*scary sharp edge with ZERO defects
*blade faces are clean
*a swirl in the INFI where the logo would have been if it'd been etched
*Tim blasted the black canvas Micarta slabs and tubes
*David Brown black kydex pancake included-- hasn't been sheathed since she returned home from Montana, but fitment was excellent pre-Stripetition work.:thumbsup:
*PRICE: SOLD $535 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

PAYMENT:
PayPal G&S, or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! International brothers, PM me, we can work something out.... maybe!

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS:
iBnuhhC.jpg

YQBkR7J.jpg

oUrAFGW.jpg

DJmlP6W.jpg

kWABX20.jpg

mK7HUZ4.jpg

ciP8utJ.jpg

Qdwy5Tc.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.