Ask Ren.....Your own Ren-worthy questions answered...

dear Ren
why does marks avatar give me such a hard on? (GD thats a fine ass)I sit and slobber on myself each time a see it:thumbup::D

Believe me, there's not enough space in the avatar these days.... 6 ft 3 in 200 lbs went to 6 ft 3 in 225 lbs when the kiddo was on the way/born.... I've gotta start running again.....

MT

Believe me, there's not enough space in the avatar these days.... 6 ft 3 in 200 lbs went to 6 ft 3 in 225 lbs when the kiddo was on the way/born.... I've gotta start running again.....

MT

well you know how you girls are :rolleyes: got to loose that baby weight:D

I normally don't rely on the Tarot card, crystal ball, weegee board BS, but read an interesting headline and thought Ren would be an excellent source to consult.

The headline. . . . .

"Bitter cold hits hard because of economic meltdown."

:eek:

Ren-master (he's like to be call this. . . .cuz it makes his head big), is this at all possible (i.e., physically, environmentally, meteorologically, mathematically, metaphysically or any other study ending in "ally") ? :D

I normally don't rely on the Tarot card, crystal ball, weegee board BS, but read an interesting headline and thought Ren would be an excellent source to consult.

The headline. . . . .

"Bitter cold hits hard because of economic meltdown."

:eek:

Ren-master (he's like to be call this. . . .cuz it makes his head big), is this at all possible (i.e., physically, environmentally, meteorologically, mathematically, metaphysically or any other study ending in "ally") ? :D

to be honest think about the middle ages.
the "little iceage" hit at the worst possible time right after the black death

Ren can you get us more pics of Mark's wife? (Or the avatar girl if he's a liar.)

to be honest think about the middle ages.
the "little iceage" hit at the worst possible time right after the black death

First, I appreciate your take on the question, but you are not Ren-master. :p

Second, the "Little Ice Age" impacted agriculture, health, economics, social strife, art, and literature. In other words. . . .cold then SHTF. :D

Third, my query clearly asks if our cold snap is caused by current economic situations. Kinda the opposite of "cold then SHTF." :D So, based on your response. . . . .you're probably from Mississippi. :p

*tapping foot* Waiting patiently for B]Ren-master[/B]. :grumpy:

Ren can you get us more pics of Mark's wife? (Or the avatar girl if he's a liar.)

Oh sure I can...Let me see...I give mark a call and ask him to send me his pictures of his wife so the horn dogs on BFC can slobber over them...I would say...that would rate me a knuckle sammich at a minimum probably more like a nut kicking and setting on fire...

So in short..REN HAS ANSWERED YOUR PRAYERS

REN SAYS "NO"

First, I appreciate your take on the question, but you are not Ren-master. :p

Second, the "Little Ice Age" impacted agriculture, health, economics, social strife, art, and literature. In other words. . . .cold then SHTF. :D

Third, my query clearly asks if our cold snap is caused by current economic situations. Kinda the opposite of "cold then SHTF." :D So, based on your response. . . . .you're probably from Mississippi. :p

*tapping foot* Waiting patiently for B]Ren-master[/B]. :grumpy:

Has the current cold snap been a result of the economic crisis?

Answer: No it was -16 degrees outside today...not nearly as cold as my bedroom two days ago when the milf discovered I had bought another knife....:foot: The resulting frost from that experience has caught up in the jet stream and has wreaked havoc on the U.S.A. sorry bout that guys..

How would one go about supporting the Rubber Chicken Crusade?

Arm your Rubber Chickens and Help them attack Canada...after all it was a gig dammed declaration of war when they sent their suicide geese to NYC to take down one of our planes...

Sure...Canada is a peaceful nation...I know living 100 miles from the border nothing is further from the truth..They have been eying the Auto Industry and its fat profits for years...now during this Economic downturn they are posturing to invade to "Bring Stability to the Region" uh huh...

REn,

I got an e-mail from a guy in Nigeria. I don't know him and his name looks real tough to pronounce. He says he's inherited $14,000,000. and he's having trouble getting it out of his country. He says if I give him my bank account number, he'll transfer the money to my account & I'll be able to keep $3,000,000. for helping him! Good idea? I only make $5.75/hour, so $3,000,000. is a pretty good amount of money to me. :)

REn,

I got an e-mail from a guy in Nigeria. I don't know him and his name looks real tough to pronounce. He says he's inherited $14,000,000. and he's having trouble getting it out of his country. He says if I give him my bank account number, he'll transfer the money to my account & I'll be able to keep $3,000,000. for helping him! Good idea? I only make $5.75/hour, so $3,000,000. is a pretty good amount of money to me. :)

The guy from Nigeria is a scammer. I however, am legit and I have a trillion dollar inheritance in Canada that I need your help with..Ill give you Four million if you give me your bank account number..

Ren - I enjoyed the stories you sometimes included with your sale threads in the exchange. Is there a chance they will return?

Also, I'd like to say you had the best BTT post ever for a sale thread. I believe the exact words were "Come on, who needs to shank an old lady tonight?"

Ren - I enjoyed the stories you sometimes included with your sale threads in the exchange. Is there a chance they will return?

Also, I'd like to say you had the best BTT post ever for a sale thread. I believe the exact words were "Come on, who needs to shank an old lady tonight?"

First of all they were not stories..they were the honest to god truth...:thumbup:

and yes they will return...

Back