Ask Ren.....Your own Ren-worthy questions answered...

Dear Ren: Why doesn't the Mark Terrell forum have more stickies? It's actually possible to see the titles of some of the running threads. :p

Mark,

Congrats on your makers forum here -
:thumbup:

Dear Ren.

Couple quick questions for ya.

1. Witch came first, the rubber chicken? or the rubber egg?

2. If I made this, do you think it would work? And is it tactical enough?

untitled.bmp

Mark,

Congrats on your makers forum here -
:thumbup:

Dear Ren.

Couple quick questions for ya.

1. Witch came first, the rubber chicken? or the rubber egg?

2. If I made this, do you think it would work? And is it tactical enough?

[/COLOR]

1. The Rubber Plant>Rubber Chicken>Rubber Egg
2. only if teflon coated black and if you can verify the design because you "have been there and done that" other wise stick to your fine slippies and send me one for free...:D Just to make blues, gig, and bastid Jealous when I go to blade...

1. The Rubber Plant>Rubber Chicken>Rubber Egg
2. only if teflon coated black and if you can verify the design because you "have been there and done that" other wise stick to your fine slippies and send me one for free...:D Just to make blues, gig, and bastid Jealous when I go to blade...

Thanks Ren,

I'll be at Blade Show, hope to see you all there. :thumbup::)

Todd

Ren,
As I age I have noticed I require a toilet bowl with a lower and lower water level to avoid the dunking of my family jewels. I am only twenty eight, and am concerned that at this rate I will require a toilet with a three foot deep bowl by the time I'm in my forties. Any advice?

Ren,
As I age I have noticed I require a toilet bowl with a lower and lower water level to avoid the dunking of my family jewels. I am only twenty eight, and am concerned that at this rate I will require a toilet with a three foot deep bowl by the time I'm in my forties. Any advice?

Have no fear...by the time your fifty your belly will have out grown the jewels which shrivel up from lack of use...by 50 you will be concerned about how you can get your arm around your gut to properly wipe your ass...:D

Ren,

My furnace has stopped working, and no amount of kicking it or screwing with the thermostat seems to do anything. I was thinking of heating my house with my barbeque grill, at least temporarily. It's a Kenmore, if that makes any difference. It has three burners, and I can adjust each ("low" to "high") for the desired heat output. Good idea? I have a piece of plywood that I'd put underneath the wheels so that it doesn't scratch the linoleum floor.

Dear Ren, why is it that Canadian Stormtrooper Oompa-Loompas fear the Graham Razel so much?

Ren,

My furnace has stopped working, and no amount of kicking it or screwing with the thermostat seems to do anything. I was thinking of heating my house with my barbeque grill, at least temporarily. It's a Kenmore, if that makes any difference. It has three burners, and I can adjust each ("low" to "high") for the desired heat output. Good idea? I have a piece of plywood that I'd put underneath the wheels so that it doesn't scratch the linoleum floor.

depends on how far behind on your mortgage payments you are...if you are way behind I would say go for it...but make sure that all of those oily rags that you dont know where to store are stored near the grill that way when the house burnes to the ground in a "well insured fire" your set ....

Wood Chucking is a process of barfing up Wood Alchol which is made in the hills of West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky and Ten-uh-see....If you consume more than a teaspoon full of this white lightning in a single swallow you run the risk of blowing your mind and burning out your innards...Wood Chucking is the bodies natural response to heave up the mason jar of the shit you just swallowed from the kid who handed it to you...Wood Chucks however can drink this shit like water...

ren i will risk being a rectum to diss-agree wit ya on drinkable's from the almost heaven state...
we only give that wood stuff to thoes we feel need to go away and not come back

for deacent american folks we sell them the
good stright corn or rye home brew
[[some times seasoned with peaches or apples
for sipping during bull shooting seasons]]

said corn liquid also makes a good var-meet and bug killer..
and cleans flim flam from the back of your throat
as well as rust from a bumper
can also be used to extend your gas-o-lean to get ya home

only the n-experienced new-be's chuck and pray to the porcelain god..
[[ manufactures warning :
newbies beware..
you must start wit it die-luted 50/50 at least tell ya build up tolerance ..
then ya wont chuck..]]

Ren .. my new wife seems to be reluctant to assume the domestic role I had planned for her as my cook and provider of meals . Evidently my argument that " if God didnt intend for women to be the cooks He wouldnt have put eggs and milk in your body " has not had the desired effect.
Any advice for this new husband?

Ren .. my new wife seems to be reluctant to assume the domestic role I had planned for her as my cook and provider of meals . Evidently my argument that " if God didnt intend for women to be the cooks He wouldnt have put eggs and milk in your body " has not had the desired effect.
Any advice for this new husband?

Yes...Prepare to have either a
1. divorce real soon
2. Sex-Free marriage..:D

Dear Ren,

Is canada really going to attack, and if so, should I build stores of hockey pucks to give out next Halloween?

Yes they are going to attack...If you have seen the economic Chaos in Michigan you would know this is only a matter of time.
No I would not give out Hockey pucks those things are expensive. Canadian Kids like Molson...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Ren,
I was wondering what your take was on the Oscars last night? What do you think of the nominees for each category? Do you think the winners in each category were really the best choices? What did you think of all of the "red carpet" hoopla' and all of the designer clothes that were being worn by all of "the lovely people" who were in attendance?

I ask because I assume you were just riveted to the tube to watch it all.;):D

Mr. Ren,
I was wondering what your take was on the Oscars last night? What do you think of the nominees for each category? Do you think the winners in each category were really the best choices? What did you think of all of the "red carpet" hoopla' and all of the designer clothes that were being worn by all of "the lovely people" who were in attendance?

Dear Ren, do you think that the above poster is the ghey?

Back