• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Assisted knife.com

Hello. Is Assisted Knife . com a reliable business? I found two F.Beltrame picklocks for $345 each. Is that fair? I'm so desperate for a switchblade knife. I email FBeltrame but they never respond. Thanks...

Hello. Is Assisted Knife . com a reliable business? I found two F.Beltrame picklocks for $345 each. Is that fair? I'm so desperate for a switchblade knife. I email FBeltrame but they never respond. Thanks...

No reason to be desperate.
Go to BladePlay (sister site of BladeHQ, a supporting dealer of BladeForums). They have a large number of Frank B.'s.
They are also a very good company, good support, service and reputation.

Thank you all for responding. I'm very impressed with the knowledge of forum members regarding the mechanics of knives. I want two Frank Beltrame picklock stilettos. I am intrigued by the appearance of said knives as well as the sound and visual impact. But the recommended sites do not carry F.Beltrame picklocks. Assisted Knife.com seems to have "vintage" picklocks at $345.

What I really want is to order knives from the Frank Beltrame website. His site does not list a phone number. Only a fax number. I tried to talk to 411 in Italy but I cannot get through. I managed to find a site that has Italian white pages but it lists only the fax number to F. Beltrame's site. I guess I could buy a fax machine but F. Beltrame encourages email communication. I guess there is a "Sara" Beltrame. Is there a reason why I'm not getting a response from Mr. Beltrame? Thank you all for responding.

Sara Beltrame is his daughter and does all his communication for him. I would just keep trying. I've spoke to them many times in the past. Very nice folks.

Back