• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

assorted custom fire steels / flint strikers

Are there any blue glow handle fire steels left?

I would prefer the 3/8 size.

How much to carve a fleur-de-lis?

Thanks,

M.

a fleur-de-lis would look awesome, however I couldnt do it. My father in law could, but the last time I had him carve someting on g-10 for me (a toxic symbol) it took way longer than he expected and we came to the conclusion it wasnt worth what the piece was sold for.

I can make a piece with the blue burlap glow material and a 3/8" steel though.

Here are two pieces I just finished for a customer. These are glow in the dark burlap micarta.

P1040270.jpg

P1040274.jpg

I'd like to get one like the green-glow one here. I can't tell the size too well, but I'd prefer a thick, long shaft as my hands are on the large size and I won't be pocket carrying this much. Let me know how much and where to pay.

Thanks,
Shawn

I sent an email through your website, im intrested in the g10 3/8 6inch glowdot, also a kubaton with glow ring.

As of 7-16-10, I have decided to offer a military discount. When you place an order, mention it to me if it applies to you and I will take care of you.

Discount is for 20% and applies to military, LEO, EMS. Don't think I need to mention this, but just in case, the discount is not for resale.

Also a big thanks to all the men and women who dedicate their time to serve and protect all of us.

Here is a pair I just finished for a Marine. Ghost green G-10 with a sandblasted finish. They are very grippy, even with wet or bloody hands.

Back