• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Assorted Fixed Blade Sale (Closed - JK's Relisted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pàdruig

Reap What You Sow
Platinum Member
Good afternoon, all.

I am trying to thin the herd a bit so I am letting some nice ones go. I will try and provide as accurate a description of each knife as possible - please feel free to ask questions or request more pics if needed. I am including group shots of the lot for the sake of efficiency but can provide individual pics promptly upon request.

All prices include USPS Priority shipping with insurance. Payment would be appreciated via PayPal (G&S only, please). Due to the state of the world right now, I would prefer US buyers only but will consider International shipping on a case by case basis.

I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose but as a matter of course, I generally accept the first "I'll take it" in this thread, followed by a PM or Visitor's Message.

Alright, now for the knives. I will list what is available and will followup with individual descriptions.

Becker BK-4 Machax ------------------------------------- $125 SOLD
  • New. Never used, carried, or sharpened.
  • Comes with factory sheath and box.
  • Coated 1095 Cro-Van steel with Grivory handles.
Seigle Scrapper Bowie ----------------------------------- $195 SOLD
  • Used. Has some light patina and some light scratches from the kydex sheath. Never sharpened.
  • Comes with Kydex sheath - should fit a Tek-Lok just fine.
  • 9 3/4" overall with 5 1/2" blade.
  • 5160 Steel with Black G10 handles.
  • Tapered tang and relieved spine.
GEC H40 ---------------------------------------------------- $60 SOLD
  • Used by former owner. Has light patina and some light scratching from I don't know what... I believe it has been sharpened as well.
  • Comes with tube and factory tooled leather sheath.
  • 1095 steel with Woodland Muslin Micarta covers.
LT Wright Bushbaby -------------------------------------- $65 SOLD
  • Used. I say used because though I have never used or sharpened it, it appears that there is some patina on spine, edge, and tang of knife as well as some discoloration of the Micarta covers (I have no idea what the discoloration is from).
  • Comes with leather sheath w/dangler and factory box.
  • Coated 1075 steel with OD Micarta covers.
JK Handmade Knives EDC Hunter ---------------------- $125
  • Unused and never sharpened. There is some faint spotting here and there however.
  • Does not come with a sheath.
  • 7 1/8" overall with a 3" blade.
  • 1/8" O1 steel with Ebony wood covers and red liners (aluminum pins).
JK Handmade Knives Worker B&T --------------------- $125 SOLD
  • Unused and never sharpened. There is some light spotting here and there however.
  • Does not come with sheath.
  • 6 1/2" overall with 3" blade.
  • 3/32" O1 steel with Ebony wood covers and red liners (aluminum pins).
JK Handmade Knives Riverwoods Companion -------- $150
  • Used but never sharpened. Has some light patina towards the tip portion of blade.
  • 7" overall with 3" blade.
  • 3/32" O1 steel with Ironwood covers and blue liners (aluminum pins).
Zuluninja Wharnie ---------------------------------------- $55
  • Unused and never sharpened. It does have some unevenness to the grind - tip sweeps up a bit.
  • 5 7/8" overall with 3" blade
  • CPM-154 steel with OD Canvas Micarta and black liners.
Becker BK-14 --------------------------------------------- $55 SOLD
  • New - unused and never sharpened.
  • Does not have box but does include black plastic handles with stainless hardware, the factory kydex sheath, and the TDI belt clip attachment.
  • 1095 Cro-Van steel with black coating.

ZEwz1BT.jpg

X58bksg.jpg

Last edited:
BK-14, Bushbaby, H40, and Scrapper Bowie are all sold and will be shipped today.

BK-4 is SOLD - will be shipped Monday.

JK Worker B&T is SOLD - will be shipped Monday.

JK EDC, JK RWC, and Wharnie are still available - please feel free to make offers if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back