1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Athena's Edge - Custom Mirror Recurve with Red Maple Scales *SOLD*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Athenas Edge, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Athenas Edge

Athenas Edge Custom Maker / Chief Troublemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 26, 2016
    Hey Knife Nation,

I'd like to show you my new recurve model. On this knife I set out for some custom spine work that would accent the mirrored tang. The spine work is on the back side of the tang and ends at the butt of the knife. All of the steel has a mirror finish, including the pins, and the cutting edge. This knife is shipped with a leather belt sheath, and a high quality black micro-fiber to maintain your mirror finish.

Steel: 1095 High Carbon
    Finish: Mirror
    Handle Material: Stabilized Red Maple
    Blade Length: 3 3/8"
    Steel Thickness: 3/16"
    Handle Length: 3 3/4"
    Overall Length: 7 1/4"
    Sheath: Leather Belt Sheath

Asking Price: *SOLD*

Follow me on Instagram for a $20 discount - https://www.instagram.com/athenasedge/

Paypal/Email - [email protected]

Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  2. Dragons Breath Knives

Dragons Breath Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 24, 2014
    pretty friggin sweet!!!!!

3. Athenas Edge

Athenas Edge Custom Maker / Chief Troublemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 26, 2016
    Thanks Patches!!