• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Autos for sale

Are any of the D/A otf's still available?

Do nyou still have the scarab or the Excalibur? I am a lady cop, and need a OTF knife. I love bothe of these.
Alyssa
Oster said:
View attachment 56372

View attachment 56373

View attachment 56374

View attachment 56375

View attachment 56376Well I finally have the knife I have always wanted. A Burns square button Latama reproduction with a dagger blade and Ivory scales. Sadly though my wife insists I trim down my collection.

The first three attachments are some pics of my new knife (which I will never sell!!!) Wife VERY unhappy about my new Burns custom. Help me out I'm tired of sleeping on the couch... :)

Next in order of the pics the knifes that are for sale. All have never been carried, used or sharpened. Most have original boxes, tubes, paper work, sheaths, and any thing else they came with unless other wise noted. All sat in my office on the acrylic racks you see on a glass shelf.

UTX70 DE DAMASCUS LADDER WHITE LINEN S/N 310 OF 500 $250.00

MAKORA D/E (RED HANDLE 2 TONE BLACK SERRATED BORN ON 08/2003 S/N 770 $345.00

DALTON MINUTE MAN SOLD (came with sleeve, but no box)

MT HALO III BLACK TACTICAL W/ KYDEX SHEATH S/N # 169 BORN ON 07/2005 SOLD Thanks betaboy!

PIRANNA EXCALIBUR D/E FIRST PRODUCTION DEC, 2005 S/N 121 OF 182 (I Didn’t receive the a box or any paper work when I bought this knife.) $31000

PROTECH GODFATHER MAPLE BURLEWOOD SATIN FINISH BLADE $195.00

SPYDERCO CIVILLIAN SERRATED W/ G-10 SCALES. Yes I know it’s not an auto but thought someone might be interested. $115.00

MT HAWK S/N 675 BORN ON 03/2003 $220.00

SAND SHARK SILVER AND BLACK W/ TANTO BLADE $410.00

MT SCARAB D/E SERRATED S/N 210 BORN ON 09/05 $410.00

NOTE!!! Fire sale!!! Check out the new prices. I'll cover shipping and pay pal cost's. I need to sell these!!!

Any questions E-mail me at jimost@sonic.net

would you trade a few knives for sand shark????

Hi Eddie, I have an unused NIB Sand Shark. What are you offering up in trade?

Actually you can’t tell from the pictures, but the scales are actually anodized platinum. (I don’t know why Piranha chose to anodize platinum, but I also don’t know exactly where electricity comes from. Also, if you look close you will notice that the scale screws all have diamond caps. ( I should have included a picture of the back of this particular piece as the diamonds are much larger). The blade on this Piranha was forged from one of the actual daggers used in the assassination of Caesar (I’m not clear on which Senator’s dagger but I am certain of the authenticity of this. If you look very closely at the firing button you will see the entire Constitution of The United States is micro engraved in the groves of the left side and the Bill of Rights (including all amendments) is engraved on the right side. Over 500 man hours were necessary for this endeavor. It was accomplished by hand by Buddhist Monks who weren’t aware of what they were transcribing. Lastly the set screw for the firing pin is capped with a rare sapphire which originally was set in King Tut’s crown. When Tut’s tomb was opened one of the laborers made off with the stone. I apologize for not taking more detailed pictures of this piece, or including a better description, I think I was just to excited by the arrival after months of anticipation of my Latama repo.

None the less, I do agree that $31,000.00 is a bit high, and as I need to sell these knives, (Well not all of them, but at least enough to cover what I paid for my Burns custom) I will sell this knife for the ridiculously low price of $310.00 U.S. Dollars.

Or who knows… I’m kinda getting used to the couch. It’s sorta like camping at home. I’ve only sold my Halo and my Dalton so far, and as that was the only Halo III tactical I had I sorely miss it. Maybe I’ll end up keeping all of my knives… I can get a new wife, but I may not be able to replace my Halo :rolleyes:

Thanks Sod Buster for pointing out my typo. :)

Oster
I don't care if he's answering this post or not. That is one great story! :thumbup:

Back