Avoid ebay seller greatknivesgreatprices133

powernoodle

Power Member
Tried to buy a knife from this cracker - "greatknivesgreatprices133" - on ebay a few weeks ago. Fortunately, it was only a cheapy Kershaw Skyline.

Short story is that the guy never sent the knife. I now see that other buyers stopped getting their orders as well. Didn't response to my correspondence.

Ebay investigated, ruled in my favor, and got no money for me. So they get a minor suck award too. So much for buying from ebay with confidence. I did end up with a Skyline from another seller.

My bad for buying from a seller with only a 95% approval rating (though he had a huge number of transactions). From now on, its 99%+ or I don't deal with 'em.

Anyway, if this pantywaist is still out there on ebay selling, don't deal with him. :thumbup:

Last edited:
I had a problem too with him on Ebay. LUCKILY, I paid with Paypal and I had it insured. After going back and forth with him for a week, he ended up sending me the knife. No I have his Ebay id on my BAD LIST.

EJW

Yeah, this guy is a dirt bag, I have been fighting with him since March and still have not had any postive resolve to my issues. He never sent anything to me and claims he did, and when I started to push the issue he started becoming evasive about it and now does not respond at all. What a jerk!:jerkit:
I also blame E-bay along with their affiliate paypal:mad:, they did do a thing just kept saying use the resolution panel. Sure that will work if the guy was honest in the first place! I know one thing he is a coward and a liar, he just want make things right at all.

powernoodle

Power Member
Ebay erased my entire transaction online, so that I did not even get the pleasure of giving the guy some bad feedback.

OTOH, there are people out there dieing of pancreatic cancer right now, so losing $37 ain't the end of the world.

I'd still like 2 minutes with that spineless metrosexual, though. :)

In the last 50 feedbacks that he has received, he has 25 negatives (2 are for the same item) and 8 neutrals. I doesn't get much worse than that.

Last edited:
Ebay erased my entire transaction online, so that I did not even get the pleasure of giving the guy some bad feedback.

OTOH, there are people out there dieing of pancreatic cancer right now, so losing $37 ain't the end of the world.

I'd still like 2 minutes with that spineless metrosexual, though. :)

Same here for the transaction, pity for the insults Mr Andrew Kuntz deserved.
nerves.gif
cussing.gif

For the rest, you are indeed right, this is the lesser of my minor problems, just before this broken nail I had last week, but it is not a reason to indulge people like Mr Kuntz, so passing the word is good. ;)

because it seems the same guy has his private domain business (http://greatknivesgreatprices.com, after his ebay deeds, I really think it is good to warn people !

Domain name: GREATKNIVESGREATPRICES.COM

Administrative Contact:
Kunz, Andrew [email protected]
P.O. Box 621
Port Saint Joe, Florida 32457
US
813-964-7286

EJW

He has not posted for awhile, guess he is too chicken to reply or talk to anyone about his actions. Can't say I blame him though, I would hide too after ripping people off like that.:mad:

Yeah, it seems that when people get outted as being dishonest, they disappear from Bladeforums. It happens all the time.

Good thing I found this thread. I purchased a Boker M-Type PE from him few months ago, but he send me the wrong version. So I asked if I could ship it back to him, and he said it'd be fine with him. I'm so glad now that I decided to keep the knife, I definitely have to check this subforum more often.

Quick Update: I thought could be of interest for people (powernoodle had a similar case?) ripped off on ebay:

There is really a point in paying paypal. I won the paypal dispute and got full paypal refund 10 days after ;)

As paypal firstly told me they could not refund me because of lack of funds on the guy's account, I suppose that something happened: Either they are after him big time, or he decided to honour his debts. Good for everybody in any case.

Whatever, don't forget to CLAIM DISPUTES through paypal (could not on ebay, my item disappeared!) ! You may even get your money back !

EJW

Quick Update: I thought could be of interest for people (powernoodle had a similar case?) ripped off on ebay:

There is really a point in paying paypal. I won the paypal dispute and got full paypal refund 10 days after ;)

As paypal firstly told me they could not refund me because of lack of funds on the guy's account, I suppose that something happened: Either they are after him big time, or he decided to honour his debts. Good for everybody in any case.

Whatever, don't forget to CLAIM DISPUTES through paypal (could not on ebay, my item disappeared!) ! You may even get your money back !

We can only hope some one is going after him.:D

When money goes into the account of someone that has lost a dispute, Paypal immediately withdraws the funds from the account and transfers it to the other person involved.

powernoodle

Power Member
Follow up: paypal reversed the charges to my credit card, so I have received a full refund.

Don't know how that came about, but I don't care, as I am back to even now.

The seller still deserves 2 minutes with my steel toed boots, but I'll take what I can get.

:thumbup:

Andrew the seller has responded to my emails a couple of times, claiming that he was kicked off of ebay for selling autos, and that is PP account was shut down. Of course, he's had several opportunities to correct the situation and has not done so. So he's still a duckweed.

Onward and upward.