• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AWT: Custom Benchmade Griptillian Scales

Wow, I didn't even know you had blems. I would have definitely bought one if I had known. Do you get blems in often?

We get blems on almost every run and do a new run about every 8 weeks or so. More will be arriving in about 2-3 weeks.

We have OD Green mini and full size blemished back in stock right now.

Just ordered a full size od blem set very excited to try them out
I definitely want a set of fde for my mini grip

Great, I just ordered a bronze set for my mini grip. Thanks for bringing back the bronze! I can't wait to get them on my Ritter mini grip.

Hey AWT,

Any chance you could upload pictures of the blue large griptilian scales? Just want to get an idea of what shade of blue before I order.

Thanks

I love my new set of full size grip scales my grip is now back in my edc rotation with my 0560

Hey AWT,

Any chance you could upload pictures of the blue large griptilian scales? Just want to get an idea of what shade of blue before I order.

Thanks

Pics are on the website.

Just wanted to add to the thread that I very rarely check any of the forums. Fastest way to reach me is by email. Thanks and hope everyone is enjoying their grips.

just got od green mini grips and full size cobalt blue ones in yesterday. Put the od green on my mini and it swings open smoother and looks a whole lot better. Saving the cobalt blue for when i get another fullsize grip

Well I thought I'd give a set of blemishes a try for my full size grip since I was about to part ways with it due to the annoying jimping on the factory scales. Something about the jimping near the pocket clip just rubbed me the wrong way everytime I reached in my pocket so I thought maybe some blems would give me an idea if I wanted to keep it. So I open the package today and was somewhat surprised these were blems. Anyway, so after getting them installed the verdict is in:

They are amazing. I absolutely love the feel of this knife now. I have always loved the mini, so I definitely see another set coming for them soon. I can not recommend these enough. Forgive my phone pics and lack of photography skills, but we all know, pics or it didn't happen.

Just received my set for my mini Ritter, fit was perfect once I watched a couple of you tube vids. Great product for sure and really changed the feel, heavier and solid for sure. Thanks AWT!

Back