B13

Let's be honest. 313 is wishful thinking. 497 is more realistic.

Say what!? :eek: Are you confusing injection molded res-c with one tube fastener for machined micarta/g10 multi-fastener pricing? They are called basic for a reason, cost efficiency. Remember that the satin B8LE was only $327 last year. ;) ~13" of stock can be milled out to a flat grind on a lathe just as easily as 8-11" can. ;)

Please 13ring it cheap and we'll stack 'em deep in the trough! :D

There have been plenty of LE/CS INFI O2W offerings for collectors... I and many others are a practical working man starving for a highly desirable CG INFI offering we can 13eat on some stuff with! Then there are the new guys that need some gateway INFI to get a taste of the 13est chopping steel one can 13uy!

Say what!? :eek: Are you confusing injection molded res-c with one tube fastener for machined micarta/g10 multi-fastener pricing? They are called basic for a reason, cost efficiency. Remember that the satin B8LE was only $327 last year. ;) ~13" of stock can be milled out to a flat grind on a lathe just as easily as 8-11" can. ;)

Please 13ring it cheap and we'll stack 'em deep in the trough! :D

There have been plenty of LE/CS INFI O2W offerings for collectors... I and many others are a practical working man starving for a highly desirable CG INFI offering we can 13eat on some stuff with! Then there are the new guys that need some gateway INFI to get a taste of the 13est chopping steel one can 13uy!

Well said!

CG and 13asic prices please!!

OK, ya got me there. Wasn't thinking about the handle economics. :eek:

It's just that Jerry told me that a Basic 13 would have to be expensive because of poor material untization. :(

Looking forward to a CG 13asic 13 that can be stripped and given a ghetto satin. :thumbup:

You know....."Hog trough special" would 13e $313. ....regular price something like $397. Either way. ..13ring it!

Isn't it interesting that the three largest blade request threads are all for Infi res C blades?

We'll find out soon if Jerry's going to take care of us.

Yes there is a very 13ig demand for res-c choppers & yes, I 13elieve the 13asic will come!

4/13 a great day for 13 inches of INFI & res-c!!! :thumbup: 13ring it so I can 13e 13roke the rest of the year!! :D

Could it really be?????:confused:..........................................................................................:D

If its B-13 on 4/13, I will ignore the screams of my CC and be in for two!!!!! :eek: --- :thumbup:

Looks like our dreams and desires are dashed once again this week (unless HUCK can be translated to B13 somehow).

I've been thinking as well how does HUCK translate to B13.....

I really thought this was our week.

Damn hopes. Need to stop them from getting up.

Still don't know that it's not. ;) We'll get there, 13elieve it! :)

Back