B13

I still don't understand why we can't get this especially with all the interest. it would probably be the biggest sell. 13RING THE 13ASIC 13 PLEASE!

I don't give a HUCK what they release. I'm not buying until THE 13ASIC 13 is released. I can't buy three of every blade released weekly like some wealthy folks here.....but I darn sure know what I want to spend the few pennies I do have on. And that's a 13asic 13.

Huck might get some of my bhucks cuz I love [re]curves, 13ut the quest is still on!! ;)

Your right, the Huck isn't a B-13.

Its basically a killa zilla, but its a cool chopper who missed out on the killa zilla.

What does the price of the HUCK, at $587, tell us about the pricing of the B13?

Our blade will have thinner stock, uses less metal, and sports a cheaper handle.

I'd guess the Basic 13 would be somewhere around $349 to $379 in price.

The Bolo 13 would be more, probably $439 to $469 range if I had to guess a price.

Maybe someday Jerry will get tired of looking at this thread and just decide to make it.

A taste of what could be.....

Oh that comparison pic shows all the sweet strengths of thinfi & res-c... maximum edge for minimum weight/handle, perfect for getting the yard/brush/woods work done. :)

Our blade will have thinner stock, uses less metal, and sports a cheaper handle.

It tells me that I will buy many more cheaper B13/13olo's than anything else, and I doubt I am alone!!!

I'd guess the Basic 13 would be somewhere around $349 to $379 in price.

The Bolo 13 would be more, probably $439 to $469 range if I had to guess a price.

Maybe someday Jerry will get tired of looking at this thread and just decide to make it.

Or he could just make it a sticky since there is almost a page of them at the top currently being ignored... :p

It's interesting the HUCK and Bolo13 are basically identical overall lengths. Bolo13 should definitely be less than HUCK, especially FIN.

Bolo13 actually looks like it will fit in great with the line of monster choppers currently being released. Looks right at home with the WTF and HUCK. And looks like it will hold its own as well.

The HUCK FIN should be about 1/2" longer (OAL) than the 1311, and choking back on the handle, it would give you the same reach. 1311 / B13 would be a lot more nimble, and probably a faster and more accurate chopper for most of us.

You won't choke back on that HUCK handle very comfortably, it is similar to the KZ2 shape and it straight up hurt to choke back on it for chopping... I can remember that zing now. But the HUCK also should have enough heft up front to make you not need to choke back. :)

The B13 has you choking back by design, perfect for a lightweight efficient chopper. :D

Both will be awesome choppers in their weight class. ;)

My 13asic 11 is just 2 inches shy of perfection. The 13asic 13 will be a versatile blade that will be super lightweight allowing room for more 13lades.

Jerry saved me money not using ResC for the huck. and wonder why they went with the kz2 handle, when the ttkz seemed to have the better handle.

Still hoping for a basic zilla, and a b13. just need more resc choppers

wonder why they went with the kz2 handle, when the ttkz seemed to have the better handle.

Because a kukri needs a straight handle seeing as the blade is already angled about 45°

If a kukri had an angled blade and handle you would over strike constantly near the tip of the blade and couldn't chop on the sweet spot that bites in and cuts usimg the recurve

Indeed, the TTKZ works just fine, but the blade also doesn't hang as low as the HUCK appears to.

The B13 will work just as well, if not 13etter! ;)

Back