• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Baby Bowie- 1st for 2007!

Blade steel: 1095
Blade length: 3 3/4"
Overall length: 8"
Fittings: mild steel guard/spacer with ss thong tube
Handle: cocobolo
Sheath: leather with buyer's choice of belt loop or clip
Price: $145 includes shipping USPS priority insured mail ConUS
THIS ONE IS SOLD
Thanks,
-Ray
bb12a.JPG

bb12.JPG

Nice grab Andrew! Hopefully mine is waiting for me at the P.O. Tomorrow. :D

Andrew, you got it. Thanks! Jason, yours should be at the P.O. either today or tomorow. Let me know when you get it. Thanks.

Hey, Ray! Got your email. I'm out of town, but be home tomorrow. I can get emails, just not send them, go figure.

I'll pick the knife up tomorrow.

Thanks!

Andy

Ray-mine came in a few days ago. Sorry I forgot to let you know. I've been on the road so I haven't been home yet to pick it up, but it's there! :D

I like it. I like the guard and the clip point. It looks great in a little EDC package. My brother had a three-finger Sheffield bowie with a 3" blade. He loved that little knife. I wonder if he'd like one of yours too...

Ray, I was able to pick the knife up from the PO today. I am very, very pleased! The sheath is an added bonus, very well made. The belt clip positions this little knive nice and high so it conceals well under a vest or longish shirt. The handle is very comfortable and.... I just love that wood you've been using!

Anyway, I'm very happy with this knife!

Andy

That sounds great Andrew. I'm glad it arrived safely and I'm happy you're happy with it. Thanks again!
-Ray

Another great looking knife, Ray.

Hope to be buying a few more from you this year.

Back