Back from Afghanistan...

My wife, son and I went to a local tribute today for Colorado's fallen. After that, this was really enlightening to see you home and having such a great time with your family. Welcome back!

You put up a pic of the log bridge near Marymere Falls but not one of the beautiful falls themselves? :confused:

Glad you had a good time in my old stomping grounds and welcome home, sir!

Awesome! Welcome home and Thank you for your service. I have one on the way over soonish. We will do much of the same on his return. Thank you for sharing.

Welcome back Rock. Thank you for your service. Looks like you had a blast! I am wanting to get the 3DAP (Mystery Ranch 3 day assault pack) as well, so if anyone here has one for sale, let me know please.

Great to have you back Rock. Also really nice to see you getting all that bush time in. I have to say, you look a bit practiced with the tongue and big sunfish (its toes on the bottom leg is even curling!!!!)...Looking forward to that big summer outing still being planned!

Thanks again guys...

Great to have you back Rock. Also really nice to see you getting all that bush time in. I have to say, you look a bit practiced with the tongue and big sunfish (its toes on the bottom leg is even curling!!!!)...Looking forward to that big summer outing still being planned!

Yeah, my wife gets a little jealous at times:D My wife as all the pictures from our last 4 day backpacking trip. We did a familar spot; brought my son's friend who has never backpacked before...they both had a blast and it was a very peaceful and fun trip...I'll get it posted up before the Christmas, promise!

ROCK6

DSCF0791.jpg

What kind of footwear is that? Did they perform well?

And I'm glad to see you home with your family in such a beautiful place. Thanks for your service.

Oh yeah, what kind of snake was that?

EDIT: Wait, those aren't your feet. That's you in the background, no?

Back