• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Backwoods {{ hog }} loaded!!

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
I WILL BE LEAVING EARLY SATURDAY MORNING THE 17TH AN WILL NOT RETURN TILL THE 23RD IF ANYONES INTERESTED GET IT TODAY SO IT WILL NOT DELAY SHIPPING THANKS BILL

BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
SPECS:
STEEL: ALDO'S 1095 { CONVEX EDGE } WITH TOP HARPOON STYLE GRIND SWEDGE
FINNISH: SCOTCH BRITE BELT FINNISH
SCALES:BEAUTIFUL COCOBOLO CROTCH SCALES, HAND RUBBED
HARDWARE: MICARTA PINS
MEASURMENTS: 8 3/4" OVERALL 4 1/4" BLADE
EXTRAS:VINE & THORN FILEWORK
SHEATH: TOOLED LEATHER
PRICE: $sold SHIPPED PRIORITY MAIL <USA>I SHIP INTERNATIONAL,BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING ,$15-22.00 USD DEPENDING ON LOCATION,IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS,WE AGREE UPON THAT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE.
PAYPAL ,CHECK,POSTAL MONEY ORDER - BACUSTOMKNIVES@YAHOO.COM
ALL QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME
THE FIRST "ILL TAKE IT" POST BY TIME WILL GET It
PICS DO IT NO JUSTICE!! IF THIS ISNT GONE BY MORNING ILL HAVE NEW OUTDOOR PICS THAT SHOW THE BEAUTY OF THE SCALES AND KNIFE
DISCLAIMER:WITH ALL NATURAL MATERIALS SUCH AS BONE,WOOD,ECT MAY HAVE SMALL CHECKS OR VOIDS IN THEM THAT HAVE BEEN STABILIZED.

001-17.jpg

012-17.jpg

018-14.jpg

023-14.jpg

027-10.jpg

050-8.jpg

039-11.jpg

Last edited:
Dude you turn out one amazing knife after another, day in and day out. You must have a staff of tactical elves working for you. incredible work!

that is cool as all hell Bill. I know this wont last long too bad I am saving up to work a future order out with you.

Hey Bill...got the knife this afternoon in the mail. Excellent service and shipping. Can I just say that this is one of the nicest knives I have owned ever....absolutely stunning and excellent craftsmanship.

Back