• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Backwoods { LAYED BACK HUNTER & BACK-STABBER } Damascus & 1095 -- SALE <--------

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
MAKER:BILL AKERS
SPECS:
STYLE:LAYED BACK HUNTER
STEEL: 1095 / 15N20 "EXPLOSION DAMASCUS"
GRIND- FLAT
FINNISH:ACID ETCHED 1500 GRIT HAND RUB & WAXED
SCALES: DYED STABILIZED BOX ELDER BURL BOLSTERS AND NATURAL STABILIZED BLOODY BOX ELDER BURL WITH HUNTER ORANGE SPACERS
HARDWARE: MOSAIC PINS / LANYARD TUBE
MEASURMENTS: 7 3/4" OVERALL / 3 3/8" BLADE {{{SHARP}}}
SHEATH: TOOLED LEATHER
PRICE: $sold SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY MAIL I SHIP INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY MAIL,BUYER IS RESPOSIBLE FOR SHIPPING CHARGES,ASWELL BEFORE PURCHASE WE BOTH AGREE I THE SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
PAYPAL PREFFERED - BACUSTOMKNIVES@YAHOO.COM
ALL QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME
THE FIRST "ILL TAKE IT" POST BY TIME WILL GET IT
REN WAX COATED BLADE / FOR CORROSION PROTECTION
PICS DO THIS KNIFE NO JUSTICE ,SORRY FOR THE GLARE IN THE PICS!
DISCLAIMER:WOOD IS STABILIZED BUT MAY HAVE MINOR CHECKS OR VOIDS IN IT
003-14.jpg

008-15.jpg

011-13.jpg

014-11.jpg

016-11.jpg

019-13.jpg

023-11.jpg

BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
MAKER:BILL AKERS
SPECS:
STYLE: BACK-STABBER / HARPOON
STEEL: ALDO'S 1095 "SSSSSSSHARP"
FINNISH: FULL FORCED PATINA FINNISH ON THE BLADE
SCALES: HIGHLY STABILIZED BLACK PALM
HARDWARE:BRASS & MOSAIC PINS
MEASURMENTS: 8 3/8" OVERALL / 3 1/2" BLADE
SHEATH: TOOLED LEATHER W/BELT LOOP <RH> CARRY
PRICE:$SOLD SHIPPED IN THE USA, INTERNATIONAL BUYERS WELCOME I SHIP US PRIORITY MAIL COSTS VARIES TO YOUR LOCATION,USUALLY AROUND $16-$22.00 USD , AGREEEMENT IS MADE IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS DURING SHIPMENT
PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE- BACUSTOMKNIVES@YAHOO.COM
DISCLAIMER:WOOD IS STABILIZED BUT MAY HAVE MINOR CHECKS OR VOIDS IN IT
026-10.jpg

032-11.jpg

034-12.jpg

040-5.jpg

043-5.jpg

056-5.jpg

061-3.jpg

Last edited:
Man Bill, that black palm is something else. That's one of the things I love about your knives, you always bring something very interesting to the table.

Lol, Once you stab it in ,dont know what you will pull out,Lmao

I'll take the back-stabber.

Payment made via PayPal. I've been looking at your knives for a while, but this is my first. It's an unusual design and those palm handles look great in the pictures. Thanks for the deal.

Last edited:
i'll take the back-stabber.

Payment made via paypal. I've been looking at your knives for a while, but this is my first. It's an unusual design and those palm handles look great in the pictures. Thanks for the deal.

yeah it was a weirdo but weird is good,atleast you know you have a one of!!, payment received boxed labled and ready you may have it by saturday,thanks bill

That bloody box elder burl on the first one is awesome, and the palm and grind on the second are flat-out wicked! Great work as always! :thumbup:

Nice grab...i thought long and hard on the hunter and just jumped on here to grab it. Lesson today is to not think so much.

I notice that the knife isn't marked as sold even though someone said they would take it. If its still for sale I'll take the top one.

Back