• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BACKWOODS {{ LONG HUNTER}} 1095 & Ironwood SALE <------------------<<<

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER

Backwoods5a.png

THIS KNIFE WAS MADE FOR THE HUNTER OUT THERE , WORKS WELL IN THE WOODS

BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
SPECS:
STYLE: LONG HUNTER/CONVEX EDGE/TOP SWEDGE
STEEL: ALDO'S 1095
FINNISH: SATIN BELT / FORCED PATINA FLATS
SCALES: HIGHLY FIGURED DESRT IRONWOOD
HARDWARE:SILVER PINS/ LANYARD TUBE
MEASURMENTS: 10" OVERALL / 5 7/16" BLADE
SHEATH: TOOLED LEATHER W/BELT LOOP <RH> CARRY
"PICS DO THE KNIFE NO JUSTICE"
PRICE: SOLD SHIPPED IN THE USA, INTERNATIONAL BUYERS WELCOME I SHIP US PRIORITY MAIL COSTS VARIES TO YOUR LOCATION,USUALLY AROUND $16-$22.00 USD , AGREEEMENT IS MADE IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS DURING SHIPMENT
PAYPAL HERE PLEASE BACUSTOMKNIVES2@YAHOO.COM
CHECK OR POSTAL M/ORDER CONTACT ME HERE: BACUSTOMKNIVES@YAHOO.COM
ANY QUESTION PLEASE ASK BEFOR PURCHASE WHAT YOU IS WHAT YOU GET , MANY THANKS BILL

009-1.jpg

037.jpg

043.jpg

051.jpg

056.jpg

002.jpg

BBF010.jpg

BBF001.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Bill. You're killing me. I have to resist. I'll wait for my other one.

Is it true that sometimes you can see sparks from sanding ironwood?? never used it before and I'm really looking forward to getting some...

That knife is beautiful and I know its just the pics but it looks much bigger then the 8 3/4 specs you have for it..

take care,
rob

Sweet blade Bill, I'm surprised nobody has snapped that one up. That's one heck of a deal for a custom blade from a known maker. I tell you what just hang onto to that for the Christmas KITH, I got a good feeling about it!!

Back