Bad MOJO Raises From the Grave!

http://www.badmojo.net

Hello guys! I've been away for a long long time. Nice to be back! I'm sure that I missed out on what's going on here. Probably have many more new HOGS here now!

Have been working on the new site. The new site has the .net domain instead of the .tv domain this time around. Working with a new web design software which is template driven so I lose some flexibility. Have a new hosting venue since Apple discontinued their service. I had a learning curve on getting the files uploaded. Anyway, the site is back (might have some bugs that I might not be aware of). Overall, pretty happy with the new site. Hope you like it!

I've been fondling the Flying Mojo & Flying Tiger recently. I enjoyed rubbing some oil on them! :D

Ed

Good to see you have Bad Mojo up and running again Ed.. You wouldn't by any chance have any of the Busse test videos that Busse made themselves a few years back.. I haven't seen any of them around for some time now, would be cool to see them again...

The new site looks great :thumbup:

Len

Bookmarked the new site - well done sir!

Even has the 30th anniversary on it!

Now, off to do some picture browsing!

best

mqqn

A huge resounding THANK YOU. Your site has been responsible for more of my cOllection than any other. All the great photos!

Nothing against busse co. But that site is better than anything they have lol. Nothing wrong with busses sites but badmojo.net is really nice.

wow good to see you back Ed.

P.S.

Ed, you can use any of my pictures you want on Bad Mojo

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad that you like the new site. The site will need to be updated for some of the missing models. The site is always work-in-progress & really never get finished.

Good to see you have Bad Mojo up and running again Ed.. You wouldn't by any chance have any of the Busse test videos that Busse made themselves a few years back.. I haven't seen any of them around for some time now, would be cool to see them again...

The new site looks great :thumbup:

Len

I know the videos you're talking about. Unfortunately, I never saved a copy of them when they were airing.

Back