Bads Are Here!!!

Cool, I've got one of those on the way as well. Looking forward to the pics, green linen is my favorite :D

Post some spine shots of the tip if you can. I'd like to see how thin those things are. Although, that may make me regret I didn't snag one. :D

Happiness is::cool:

Picture131-1.jpg

Why, that's just piggish!

;)

I'm wondering where the orange/black ones went? Either there were only a couple, or they haven't been put up yet. Anyone score one of those? I've been F5ing since 5 minutes after the new BAD's were posted and haven't seen one in stock yet.

That's a heck of a stack of BADS you got there!

idahoskunk

Gold Member
sorry, we have more orange and black on the way, the ones we got were snatched up in a few seconds :eek:

sorry, we have more orange and black on the way, the ones we got were snatched up in a few seconds :eek:

Great news! and great pics Gerberblades- you must have been one of the lucky few! I got there 5 minutes or so after they were posted and it was too late... Nice score!

I totally forgot about them but all of a sudden my HOG senses kicked in and I got onto the computer and rushed to the site and was there just in time to pick up
the last one! :D

Great news! and great pics Gerberblades- you must have been one of the lucky few! I got there 5 minutes or so after they were posted and it was too late... Nice score!

I totally forgot about them but all of a sudden my HOG senses kicked in and I got onto the computer and rushed to the site and was there just in time to pick up
the last one! :D

Is that one of the orange and blacks on the bottom in the third pic down?

My preference for G10 has started to turn...
Picture132-2.jpg

LOL, Nice score !

Wow, it only took 5 PM's and a good night's sleep :p

............. told ja !

:D

Bet mine's sitting on my front porch right now, patiently waiting for me to get home.

Ahhh- hard to tell if it was orange or red. Nice regardless! I hope the orange/black are like the pumpkins! Anybody have a picture of one to drool over yet?