Bads Are Here!!!

The black and orange g10 looks like this GW:eek:
Picture030-1.jpg

That's what I was hoping for! I hope they show up before next Thursday, I'll be heading to upstate NY for a week with no web or phone access.

Stay safe. PM me if you need a proxy.

Wow! That's mighty generous of you! I'll certainly keep that in mind. I've been going up to a buddy's camp in the Thousand Islands region for several years. It's a small island on a lake with no electricity or running water, so we drink, fish, drink, fish and drink, well, you get the picture :)

Great time to decompress. I'm really looking forward to 8 days of that.

Sounds fun, be sure to take pics! :)

Wow! That's mighty generous of you! I'll certainly keep that in mind. I've been going up to a buddy's camp in the Thousand Islands region for several years. It's a small island on a lake with no electricity or running water, so we drink, fish, drink, fish and drink, well, you get the picture :)

Great time to decompress. I'm really looking forward to 8 days of that.

Skunk, did you ever get more Orange BADs and post them ? is there still a chance to score one?

Did anybody get one with pics??

me too! i can't wait to see what cool stuff busse has come up with. also i can't wait for a free drink!!

there's a store where the creatures meet...

By judicious sampling, I was able to score a Green Linen to go with the Blue/Black G10 my wife so adores.

No luck yet on the Punkin. But there's time. :D

I was surprised how shallow the grooves were in the Green Linen BAD. Not that that's. . . bad, but it was interesting. Deeper would have brought out more grain.

The green linen BAD is indeed a beautiful thing. Mine came today and it is pretty! I got the MashedCat Kydex sheath for it and I like it. I think it's going to get a lot of time on my belt this fall and winter during the hunting seasons.

Stay sharp,
desmobob

Last edited:
Here's my fatty in coyote/black G10. Thinking of getting a matching BAD if I can't get an orange/black

6-05-08083.jpg

Back