Bali Song Master (butterfly knifes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Clay:
Crap!

I flew home from work tonight to see what else the master had to say........... and what do I get?? Nothing!

</font>

I did the same thing! I have been waiting on Grasshopper's comeback.

Pokemon and other assorted video games make excellent finger, hand, and wrist training.

Pokemon, Pokey-off, Pokemon, Pokey-off, Pokemon, Pokey-OUCH! You pokey too hard!

Young Mark-san probably home training now.
biggrin.gif

Man you guys respond in record time to questionable threads written by questionable people. I think the past week has turned this place into a shark tank. Any idiot with 1 post who comes on here spouting the most far out crap like this should just be ignored. As long as people rise to the bait trolls will continue to post here. Most of us have been here long enough to know the routine so why respond and give these jackasse's what they want? Just think how pissed the troll would be if every time he went back to see who responded it was 0. No different then how one deals with prank telephone calls just hang up.
Bob

[This message has been edited by Strider (edited 01-04-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Strider (edited 01-04-2001).]

Nice ego.
biggrin.gif

Sorry to say I wont polish it.

With all his encounters with the law his probably in the slamer. Gollnik it's not the cat that has his tongue right now.
wink.gif

If the 'Master' does happen to be reading please read on and answer the guestions.

Go anywhere in the Philipines (or Malaysia for that matter) and whip out your handy dandy rocketship of a balisong and see what happens.
tongue.gif

Is concealed carry a felony in Califoria?

Isn't there a three strike policy in Califoria?

If so why aren't you in prison?

Have you ever been dropped on your head?

Thanks, Rick

------------------
You may think it's funny but wait till it's your turn.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Strider:
Why respond and give these jackasse's what they want? </font>

Because it's fun
biggrin.gif

Whether you call it humour at the expense of the uninitiated or gratifying a troll, I still get a kick out of it.
smile.gif

Yeah but woofie you are easy to amuse. Living up in Vermont what else do you have to do besides harrass the skiers? At least I can go to Schituate when I want to have fun.
Bob

Yeah, but it ought to be against the law to procreate in NJ.

LMFAO!
biggrin.gif

------------------
You may think it's funny but wait till it's your turn.

At least we have the letter "R" in our vocabulary.
biggrin.gif

Besides, Mass-a-two-schitz ain't so bad.
biggrin.gif

Its trolls like this "Master" that DO need to be ignored. By responding to his post you have played into his hands and he sits back and laughs at us.

Ed, were have ya' been? Picked up some new stuff you might like to see.

------------------
firedept_md_wht.gif
"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties.
----Abraham Lincoln

[This message has been edited by remster135 (edited 01-04-2001).]

Bob - I am one of the skiers. For fun we like to run the Schitueaters off the trails.
tongue.gif

[...oops...]

barf1.gif

[This message has been edited by Wulf (edited 01-04-2001).]

Enough. This guy has a similar thread in the Balisong forum. There is nothing being discussed in this thread that is knife related. This thread is closed.

Paracelsus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back