Balls out EDC folder

I have several BMs and Spydercos like you, but just got my first heavy duty folder a knifeworks 0200, I absolutely love it, while its a four inch blade it doesn't feel as long as a military but it does feel bigger. I was also considering an SMF which I've handled a few times at a couple knife stores, and while I prefer the S30V for edge retention, 154cm is just below it. And after getting and using the 0200 for a couple days my desire for the SMF are just about gone, the SMF is does feel quite a bit lighter, if you like lighter, for me for this kind of folder I like the heavy duty weight to the 200. F&F are excellent.

ZT's are tough as hell and beefy too, the feel of the knife is great. I use the 0350 as an EDC and although its a downsized version of the 0300 it hasn't been too small for me yet :)

DSC05860.jpg

DSC05865.jpg

DSC05867.jpg

I bet Farid's folders will withstand being run over by a train. They're over in the knifemakers for sale area.

I've been wanting a hard core folder also. How reliable is the assisted opening feature of ZT knives? I've been looking at the 350. I am not a lover of assisted opening but all the other features of this knife appeal to me.

Thanks

Back