Bandanas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Shotgunner11

35337_470845033311_547803311_6368902_5119925_n.jpg

Look what I got a picture of today!

They're not done. They're going to be $12 shipped. I'll know more about their availability this week. PLEASE don't email/pm/fax/write/call/text/facebook ect to get me to hold them for you. When they're available buy one. When they're gone sorry.

they look great katie, i'll be ordering a couple when there ready.

thanks for the hard work getting all the goodies done for all of us.

cricket

i like that it has the same fire signals as the business cards. it looks great Katie :thumbup:

Nice! At $12 even I can afford one!

It's the bargain of a lifetime - it comes with a free bandage, a free water filter, a free blindfold, a free dust mask, a free wash cloth, and a bunch of other free stuff including a free Randall's/ESEE mini-flag!

In fact, the only limit to the amount of free things you can get with it is your own ingenuity!

It's the bargain of a lifetime - it comes with a free bandage, a free water filter, a free blindfold, a free dust mask, a free wash cloth, and a bunch of other free stuff including a free Randall's/ESEE mini-flag!

In fact, the only limit to the amount of free things you can get with it is your own ingenuity!
Don't temp certain people to get creative! And for the love of my eyesight don't bet Dave he wouldn't wear on as a loin cloth!
I like. Did these end up being 27x27?
Yes dear they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back