1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Off Topic Bank card protection

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by u812, May 31, 2018.

1. Surfsidemel

Surfsidemel

Jun 16, 2015
    GK,
    I have often stated the exact same thing. If these criminals would spend half as much time & effort at a real job as they do committing crimes , they would probably come out ahead & wouldn't have to be constantly looking over their shoulders. They do all get caught eventually. Life would be so much better w/out these losers. Maybe if EVERYONE carried a 10" Bladed Jackhammer on their hip this wouldn't be such a problem.
    Surfsidemel

2. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 29, 2010
    ..... I had dealings with a guy in the early 90s, he was a well known car thief, he targeted a specific desirable/high performance model, he stole ONE a DAY to feed his heroin habit, for each $50k vehicle he received $1K cash. I asked him did he ever see that in fact he had a $365K pa income and NOTHING to show for it (kick the horse keep stealing the cars - but pocket the $s)... he did but could not explain it. I hear a couple of years later he OD'ed. Karma fairy I guess.