Basic Bolo 13 Spy Pic ! ! ! . . . . Sneak Peek! ! ! . . . Cool Pic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Busse

I realize that lots of folks have had preconceived notions of what the BB13 was going to look like.

Several drawings and renderings from some forums members have fueled these mental images.

None, however, were drawn by me and I do what I can to stay away from other folk's designs.

With that in mind, I would like you to clear your thoughts and open yourself up to a new concept in bladeware as we take the Bolo design to the next level!

The BB13 is a completely different kind of Bolo.:thumbup:

Chisel ground on only one side with what we have termed a "Chisel Scandi Grind", the BB13 should prove to be a great right-handed chopper and vine clearing machine!!!:cool:

The overly generous choil can easily accommodate the thickest of gloves without risk of damage to the glove itself. :thumbup:

The rounded tip allows for unparalleled slashing power at any angle!:thumbup:

(There are no plans for a left-handed version at this time.)

I hope you enjoy!

Let's Drink!!:thumbup:

Jerry
:D

Thanks For a Pic Boss
I normally like Pointy blades alot, but this looks to be a chopper and a half with all that forward weight.

Last edited:
Very intuitive design, and doesn't get more functional than that. Won't be long until imitators will want to follow suit. Thanks for sharing!

Yep way different from what I was thinking. Still like it though. Very interesting design.

Georgecatl

Gold Member
BB1320Garth_zpswi5wza1y.jpg

zmbhntr

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿
Not at all what I was expecting, which was a basic 8 LE but with a 13" blade. It is a very forward thinking design indeed, one that I'm sure will chop very well. For some reason the pic looks photochopped though.

zmbhntr

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿
I'm calling hoax.

Nakago1

Gold Member
Whoa. That's a departure from the ordinary. Really Cool Blade!

Well, Jerry always told people that he would not do a knife that was from a drawing on the forums...but I think he's messing with us...

Status
Not open for further replies.