Batch of 5

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Hey guys. I have five knives available this week. The blade show batch is complete. Next week will just add #'s to the stock, and the following is for cleanup details, and show prep. Thats when the pics will really start to flow. Next week is big. Comp Cutter, Camp Knife, 2 Recluses, 3 Bushcrafters, 3 Bushfingers, KE Bushies, etc. Today I finished all the curley cues. A Comp Cutter and Camp knife hand rubbed. I'm so ready for this show.

This is the five knives from this batch that are available. Two Scandi'd Bushfingers, a convex Bushcrafter, a Scandi Arete and the new Karda. The Karda is a re-design. I widened the tang so it 'll hold a bullseye tube.

20120525100_7089-vi.jpg

The green Bushfinger is on 1/8" 3D Spalted 01 with Scandi. The handle is Emerald Burlap over nat can micarta with an orange pinstripe. $295 shipped US with Heber sheath.

20120525100_7080-vi.jpg

Next up is an Arete. This one has maroon linen over nat can with white pinstripe. The steel is 3D Spalted 01 1/8" thick with Scandi. $275 shipped US with sheath.

20120525100_7082-vi.jpg

This is an Ivory paper micarta over nat canvas micarta with orange pinstripe seperator. The steel is 5/32" thick 01 with a convex sabergrind. $275 shipped US with a Heber sheath.

20120525100_7083-vi.jpg

I think the new Karda is a beauty. This one is Scandi on 3/32 3D Spalted 01 steel with natural canvas. $160 shipped US with Kydex.

20120525100_7086-vi.jpg

The handle on this Bushfinger is natural on natural canvas with a white pinstripe and is finished to 80 grit. A working tool. $265 shipped US with Heber Sheath.

20120525100_7088-vi.jpg

More pics to come next week about the show guys. Thanks for your support!

Nice batch! Got to save some money for blade!! See you in a couple weeks!

Very nice work indeed Andy. Regarding next week's batch, are any of those going to be for sale here on the web or are they all for the Blade Show?

Mark

Next weeks batch will go to the show. There won't be time to shp it.

Looking good Andy. Show me a convex bushcrafter in coco with black and orange spacers. I'll love you forever. Or until the bug bites
again . lol

Next weeks batch will go to the show. There won't be time to shp it.

Thank you for the reply Andy. Can you give us an idea of how many knives you will be taking to the show? IIRC, last count was around 50.

Thank you kindly.

Mark

Give him a minute man - he is building up for blade show - and it has only been an hour... sheesh. ;)

If it is like his stock Karda it is 6.5" long with a 3 inch blade.

Andy - that damned Arete makes me want ANOTHER one. Sheesh..... ;)

TF

Guess not.

I believe the karda is around 6-1/2" long and the blade being around 2-1/2" or3" something along those lines.
I'm sure Andy will chime in with the exact measurements. That is a sweet little knife and the one i was admiring also.
Nice job on this batch Andy.

Doug

I was just kidding - but I know I leave my computer open on BF - and so it shows online when I am out in the garage. ;)

TF

I was just kidding - but I know I leave my computer open on BF - and so it shows online when I am out in the garage. ;)

TF

I'll bet that garage smells better than a boot store! :D ;)

Nice batch, yet again! Can't wait to see some more black over nat with orangie goodies, after Blade, of course.

DD

Andy,

I will take that Arete for sure! (I am so excited) ;-) ...I am not familiar with the purchase process so I'll dig around and also PM you. I can paypal the funds tonight.

BTW, I do not want to be selfish so I will not ask for another of the batch (those scandi bushfingers are mighty nice too). If no takers by this weekend I'll throw my name in.

Thanks and happy selling at the blade show!

-Woody

Nice score on the Arete Woody. When I saw the Arete in this batch I knew it was right up your alley. This based on the interest you showed in your previous thread and questions thereof. Enjoy. :)

Mark

Specs on the Karda, Andy?

The Karda is 6.5" long OAL knife with a handle that is 3.5" long.

Looking good Andy. Show me a convex bushcrafter in coco with black and orange spacers. I'll love you forever. Or until the bug bites
again . lol

I have one in the Blade Show batch with coco over black but a blue liner. Very pretty too.

Thank you for the reply Andy. Can you give us an idea of how many knives you will be taking to the show? IIRC, last count was around 50.

Thank you kindly.

Mark

I have 63 knives ready for the show so far. That is after commandeering myself a new Bushfinger with a curley cue... Next week's 14 will make 77 knives and 20 machetes.

Guess not.

Last night my 5 year old flopped out of the go kart and hurt herself. Sorry for not answering sooner.

Well he was online when I posted and I pm'ed him. C'est la vie.

I posted the answer above. I will respond to the PM next.

Andy,

I will take that Arete for sure! (I am so excited) ;-) ...I am not familiar with the purchase process so I'll dig around and also PM you. I can paypal the funds tonight.

BTW, I do not want to be selfish so I will not ask for another of the batch (those scandi bushfingers are mighty nice too). If no takers by this weekend I'll throw my name in.

Thanks and happy selling at the blade show!

-Woody

Hi Woody. Please paypal the funds to: fiddlebackpayments at att dot net

Please describe the transaction in the payment notes section of the paypal payment form. No trouble doing both knives if you want them.

Thanks!!!!

Back