Batch of 5

I really like that green Bushfinger, IMO it's really pretty!

Hope your 5 year old is doing better today.

I have 63 knives ready for the show so far. That is after commandeering myself a new Bushfinger with a curley cue... Next week's 14 will make 77 knives and 20 machetes.!!!!

Last night my 5 year old flopped out of the go kart and hurt herself. Sorry for not answering sooner.

Thank you for the thorough reply Andy. I hope your daughter is well. :)

77 knives and 20 machetes. :eek: Wow...you are seriously ready for Blade!

Mark

Plus Dylan will have 50 or so, and Dan will have knives in the booth as well. Its going to take a while to see them all!!!

She's fine today. She didn't hit her head. Big road burn on her thigh though.

Plus Dylan will have 50 or so, and Dan will have knives in the booth as well. Its going to take a while to see them all!!!

She's fine today. She didn't hit her head. Big road burn on her thigh though.

Good to hear she is fine. Our oldest son (now 18) had a bad wipe out on his bike when he was very young and got quite a bad road burn as well. To say it is not fun is an understatement. I can imagine what you all are going through.

Regarding Blade, do you know where you folks will be located (table/booth)?

Mark

Bushcrafter: "This is an Ivory paper micarta over nat canvas micarta with orange pinstripe seperator. The steel is 5/32" thick 01 with a convex sabergrind. $275 shipped US with a Heber sheath".

If this one is somehow still available I'll take it!

I think you should keep your little one in the house,she is always a mess every time I see her.I think you should wrap her in bubblewrap.HAHA
Thanks,
Michael

Payment sent! Thanks Andy! Looking forward to holding one of your knives for the first time. ;-)

Bushcrafter: "This is an Ivory paper micarta over nat canvas micarta with orange pinstripe seperator. The steel is 5/32" thick 01 with a convex sabergrind. $275 shipped US with a Heber sheath".

If this one is somehow still available I'll take it!

Its yours! Thanks!

I think you should keep your little one in the house,she is always a mess every time I see her.I think you should wrap her in bubblewrap.HAHA
Thanks,
Michael

Haha! Be careful. I'll tell the Mrs on you. 4' of hell. 4' of hell.

I got the ivory micarta Bushcrafter today, what a beauty! The handle and blade shape are both exactly right; I can't wait to try it out. The sheath is excellent too, really nice work. Thanks again for a functional work of art!

Nothing is available right now guys. Everything is marked for the show. Saturday night I will post a group shot and let y'all have at them!

Back