• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Battey beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bs, I refunded him
Stomping his feet and shaking his little fists..

Last edited:
Lol, dude you can’t lie when people can look things up.

I have our entire text thread and a copy of the receipt from the day you finally paid me back. You really wanna go there? I’ll post the whole thing,

I just don’t wanna see anyone else get screwed over this knife

I dont care what you post you know you were refunded in full so F you! No screwing, refunded in full
92 other people have been happy with their purchase from me check my feedback. Or listen to this ass clown..

“Family value”. He claimed he inherited it from his wife’s father that just passed and after he sold it to me his wife said he couldn’t sell. (Hey how could u argue with that)

But here is the thread where he actually bought it here on BF, which was about a month before I paid him for it.

Yup all true knife was a present from his daughter my wife, and he was killed in an auto accident 4 days later, wife wanted to hold onto it, now she does not.
Now you know the other half of this saga

And zip freak dont bother trying to purchase it, I would flush it down the toilet before I would sell to you
Stomping feet little fists..

Last edited:
So Zipfreak, what's causing you to not edit out any personal info and then post that exchange? Sounds interesting.

A big F U to all you loosers
And zip freak dont bother trying to purchase it, I would flush it down the toilet before I would sell to you
Stomping feet little fists..
Jesus man there are better ways to handle criticism. I wouldn’t have given this thread any real note until you started throwing a tantrum.

I have our entire text thread and a copy of the receipt from the day you finally paid me back. You really wanna go there? I’ll post the whole thing,
Post it or send it to me in a PM.
Knife sold.. A big F U to all you loosers
You need to calm down while you still have the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back