• The Kill Dill

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Spyderco Klausen

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Pickle Rick

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I want one it’s simply because everyone else does and it’s limited... if this knife was regular production there’s no way in hell I’d buy it.

I don't like it a all. In general, knives, for me, should serve the purpose of cutting and piercing. While I don't doubt that blade cuts... there is no way that blade profile is going to be good at piercing... at all.

Looks chunky to me, too thick, too short... No, I don't want it.

I didn't see "drunken designer" on the list...very strange.
...too much funny grass in Golden...

Would it be a good tool for dispatching mockingbirds? "The Dill Kill"?images-5.jpeg

If that were my pickle I'd go to doctor. Thankfully, it's far too short to be mine.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Vegetables might have a problem with this knife.

On a positive note, Quentin Tarantino has a new movie coming out, Kill Dill. The protagonist's wife has been sleeping with a green conical alien assassin.

Jokes aside, what would that blade shape be best suited for? What are we looking at? An EDC knife? A hunting knife? A tactical knife?
Cutting up cardboard? Seems to be a favorite pastime, so I say Spyderco nailed it. They clearly pay attention to the actual needs of the knife loving community. All jokes aside I kinda like it. Sure its not a piercing knife, but I dont find myself stabbing my knive into much at all.

Cutting up cardboard? Seems to be a favorite pastime, so I say Spyderco nailed it. They clearly pay attention to the actual needs of the knife loving community. All jokes aside I kinda like it. Sure its not a piercing knife, but I dont find myself stabbing my knive into much at all.
Yeah, that could work. It’s probably a solid-performing knife. Looks beefy enough. The design just makes us chuckle a bit, hehe.

Do you think this could work as a hunting knife? Just out of curiosity. Never skinned game before.

Yeah, that could work. It’s probably a solid-performing knife. Looks beefy enough. The design just makes us chuckle a bit, hehe.

Do you think this could work as a hunting knife? Just out of curiosity. Never skinned game before.
Not a hunter so no clue. The general consensus is go fixed for processing game. I am a tradesman and would have no problem carrying and using that knife at work. Ive actually found a very pointy knife undesirable as they snap off to easily.

Back