• The Kill Dill

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Spyderco Klausen

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Pickle Rick

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing these flipped on a daily basis here, this might be aptly named the Bread and Butter Pickle...which coincidentally is also my least favorite pickle.

Honestly, they should be called "The Scumbag Flipper's Special", given how many of these have been posted at a disgusting markup on the Exchange in the last week. Not to mention, all of them on Ebay right now with BINs of $450+.

Honestly, they should be called "The Scumbag Flipper's Special", given how many of these have been posted at a disgusting markup on the Exchange in the last week. Not to mention, all of them on Ebay right now with BINs of $450+.
“Flash batch” = “Fast cash”

I think the knife is hideous, so it’s interesting to me it sold so well.

Tells something about the current knife market. Honestly, there are uglier knives out there (way, way uglier) and stupider things to buy for the price. Would I buy one ? Hell, no, regardless of the price. One must concede it's a very non-agressive design so, perhaps, a choice to "go with the flow" of times.

One guy ended up with 5 of them to sell. :poop:

Flippers suck.

I think this knife might be a candidate to remove the clip and carry loose in your pocket.

Then, you'd have a pickle in a pouch.
iu

A miss and a hit : you should have gone for "Spyderco Klösse" ! Klösse with lots of sharp paprika sauce and pickles !

Seeing these flipped on a daily basis here, this might be aptly named the Bread and Butter Pickle...which coincidentally is also my least favorite pickle.
You had to say that as I'm literally in the middle of making a batch. :)

Reactions: mb>
Wow that’s unattractive. Proof that you don’t need to buy everything they make

Last edited:
You guys should give this knife some credits. The way how it is shaped is so non-threatening that people around me even find it funny due to how it is. Small and chubby.

I’m not sure how this model will ultimately be received but the designer - Michael Burch - sells out of his customs at $3k each

people didn’t like the Spyderco Nilakka Puukko on release but its one of my favorite folders

It looks like it was based on these

MB 1.jpg
Mb 2.jpg

Or with a flipper tab and spydie hole, but the blade shape is widely different and i much prefer the latter

Mb 3.jpg

:rolleyes: Not to my taste , but if somebody wants one and is willing to pay the ridiculous inflated price ...not my business ! ;)

Back