1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Battle Rat, Trash and Hell Razor

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by rpn, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Mike-The-Knife

Mike-The-Knife

Dec 6, 2011
    The Trash has a well know and much loved profile for sure , except for the choil it's pretty much exactly like the Busse ASH-1

2. tinfoil hat timmy

tinfoil hat timmy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2014
    I am also a fan of a good fuller. I'm sad that I missed out on the BG HR. Oh well.

3. cut it out

cut it out Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Ok so I did get out and use the Trash -2 a lot at the cabin twice now and must say its a home run! IMO. It does everything the BR does but is faster and lighter!! Also slices easier being thinner. Which is a good thing IMO. It does lag a little in batoning and in looks and cool factor. I mean cmon..... The Battle Rat has a lot of cool factor points but if all you can find is a Trash-2 by all means get one. Let's face it the BR's are hard to find and expensive when you do. It's becoming a camp favorite. Like the rounded choil of the Rat better too. [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Brian77

Brian77 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 27, 2014
    It's great knife. Hard to find, and there is a reason why.